Netters, now we have a pretty cool Ruijie router product where this router is the RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router.
Why do I say cool because the RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router is a router that is compact, simple, but doesn’t sacrifice the next-generation features embedded in it.
Immediately, we talked about the RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router review below.
Check out NetData Router Products here:
Table of Contents
Ruijie RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router
RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router is specially designed for small to medium sized businesses that need network solutions next gen.
So far, if we want to get super complete router features, we have to buy a high-end router at a very expensive price.
However, with the presence of the RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router, you don’t need to worry anymore about getting a router with an affordable price but complete features.
The Ruijie RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router supports routing, switching, security features, 4G / 3G connections all in one device in order to adapt to optimal data distribution scenarios.
Availability of extensive software features can support VPN, MPLS, multicast applications, and so on. Together with various backup solutions and H-QoS features.
The RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router is the ideal companion for access solutions involving data and video.
Product brief description RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router
This uniquely designed small router with a 4G / 3G wireless connection also offers advanced Ruijie technologies such as VCPU, REF and X-Flow to protect the network from off-grid attacks.
To increase security, the Ruijie RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router is also equipped with various H-QoS features that can run at the same time.
The RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router also has a built-in hardware encryption engine which ensures that security is guaranteed.
As I said before this compact router with an industrial design delivers outstanding performance with a fairly well-maintained temperature range.
The internal 4G wireless module of the RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router supports TD-LTE and FDD-LTE technologies, and is compatible with 3G / 2G standards that enable TD-SCDMA, WCDMA, GSM and more. Convenient 802.11b / g / n.
The Ruijie RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router is suitable as a router used in self-service ATM machines and remote locations such as islands, power plants, mines, oil refineries, and others that require a sophisticated yet compact router.
RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router Features: Built-in
4G LTE support
RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router is equipped with built-in 4G LTE technology that supports TD-LTE, FDD-LTE, and others, which is able to provide user requests for 4G wireless key uplink technology and backup link.
The RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router supports a complete range of services and IP features including UI backup, data traffic analysis, network attack protection and more.
Can activate two operating system modes namely permanent online mode and on-demand dial mode. Where users can flexibly select the appropriate mode based on the billing type of the account.
Antenna module that is ready as an additional component to amplify the signal. This antenna can be a solution to signal problems such as blockage, weak signals caused by obstacles in the surrounding environment.
Industrial Class & Compact Design
RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router also with an IP30 rating can withstand extreme heat temperatures from -30oC to 70oC.
With its compact design it can adapt or be placed in almost any location narrow though and has high flexibility.
RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router is equipped with a built-in encryption engine which can largely improve coding and determination efficiency as the process is handled by hardware.
This feature meets the requirements for encryption of resources such as multimedia data. The machine also ensures that router and encryption can be done simultaneously.
This reduces the cost burden as it requires less number of port slots to be required.
Supports a wide library of security features including firewall, IPsec VPN, Secure Shell (SSH), attack protection, DDoS protection, digital certificates and more.
Supports AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Accounting), RADIUS and TACACS +, and more.
Features embedded in the RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router supports g IPsec VPN, GRE VPN, L2TP / PPTP and L2TP / PPTP traversal under NAT.
All Ruijie RSR routers use the RGOS operating system with a complete set of routing features for various scenarios.
Offering an RJ45 port, the router supports Ethernet, ARP and 802.1Q protocols.
Supports the TCP / IP protocol suite at the network layer. The router therefore enables IP, ICMP, IGMP, TCP and UDP protocols.
Support various dynamic IP protocols such as RIP (V1 / V2), OSPF (V1 / V2), policy routing and so on.
Supports Telnet and Reverse Telnet.
Supports DHCP Server, Klein DHCP, DHCP Relay, TFTP, etc.
Supports backup, VRRP protocol for excellent robustness.
Supports DNS and DDNS static domain resolution.
Supports Xmodem asynchronous file transfer protocol enhancement.
Supports NAT, ACL, AAA.
Supports IPsec, L2TP, PPTP.
Supports SNMP to enable TFTP upload and configuration file download.
Supports Telnet for remote control and management.
Reduce the burden of maintenance costs by implementing flexible management methods using USB and SMS.
|Module Slots||4 HSIC slots|
|Fixed Ports||Fixed Switch Ports:
24 1000BASE-T ports
Fixed WAN Ports:
2 1000BASE-T ports, 2 GE combo ports
1 USB port
1 SD card slot
1 console / AUX port
|Available Modules||HSIC-2E1 / CE1
|Packet Forwarding Rate||1.6Mpps|
|LAN Protocol||802.1x authentication, STP / RSTP / MSTP, RLDP, LLDP|
|WAN Protocol||PPPoE, HDLC, PPP, MP|
|Routing Protocol||Static routing, RIPv1 / v2 , OSPFv2 / v3, BGP4 / BGP4 +, RIPng, IS-ISv4 / v6, IGMPv1 / v2 / v3, IGMP proxy, PIM-DM, PIM-SM, PIM-SSM|
|MPLS||MPLS forwarding, LDP FRR, MPLS ping, MPLS traceroute, MPLS L3 VPN, MPLS L2 VPN, MPLS QoS, MPLS over GRE|
|IP Application||DHCP, DNS Client, NTP / SNTP, uRPF, TFTP + FTP (LM), Telnet, UDP helper, HTTP server, IPFIX|
|IPv6||Manual tunnel, Auto tunnel, GRE tunnel, 6to4 tunnel, ISATAP tunnel, 6RD, NAT-PT, NAT64|
|QoS||LLQ (PQ + CBWFQ), RTPQ / LLQ, CAR, GTS, WRED, HQoS|
|Network Security||AAA||Local user, Radius, TACACS +|
|SSH||SSH v1.5, SSH v2.0|
|Firewall||Packet filtering, state detection on, URL filtering|
|NAT||Static NAT, dynamic NAT, Static NAPT, dynamic NAT, cross VPN NAT|
|VPDN||L2TP, PPTP, VPE|
|ACL||Standard ACL, extended ACL, time-based ACL, IPv6 ACL|
|IPsec one-way forwarding capacity ()||AES256Up to 193Kpps|
|High Availability||VRRP, DLDP, BFD, GR|
|Management||SNMP v1 / v2c / v3, syslog, RMON, USB, SD|
|Dimensions (D x W x H) (mm)||340 × 440 × 44|
|Weight (Maximum)||7kg (with packaging)|
|MTBF||> 437,864 hours|
|Input Voltage||100VAC ~ 240VAC|
|Input Frequency||50Hz to 60Hz|
|Temperature||Operating temperature: 0 ° C to 45 ° C|
|Storage temperature: – 40 ° C to 70 ° C|
|Humidity||Operating humidity: 5% to 95% RH (non-condensing)|
|Storage humidity: 5% to 95% RH (non-condensing)|
Application of RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router
ATM Service CenterBank
Ruijie RG-RSR30 and RG-RSR50E series of routers have a similar role. The RG-RSR10-01G-T router is used for access to ATM self-service devices.
Routers can flexibly act as primary or backup links. The router supports 4G standards including TD-LTE, FDD-LTE, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA and GSM.
Strong security protection featuring VPN, IPsec encryption, digital certificates, and more.
The RG-RSR10-01G-T router is very short in size for easy installation. Can activate SMS and USB management mode, the cost burden is reduced.
RG-RSR10-01G-T router, with 5 Ethernet ports, supports 4G / 3G access. Thus, supporting wired and stable access from the branches can be guaranteed.
An ideal partner for high endurance scenarios such as supermarkets, charging kiosks, logistics counters and so on.
The compact router is flexible in supporting various VPN modes, allowing services to be activated quickly.
Why Should I Choose Product RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router?
Maybe you are wondering, what makes this wireless router you must choose if you are looking for a quality wireless router at an affordable price. The RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router has various advantages including:
Built-in 4G LTE Support
- Supports various 4G standards including TD-LTE, FDD-LTE, etc.
- Fully meet user demand on 4G wireless key uplink and backup link application.
- Supports a full suite of IP services and features including interface backup, traffic analysis, attack defense network, etc.
- Activates two modes of operation, namely permanent online mode and dial on-demand mode. Users can flexibly select the most suitable mode based on the billing type of their account.
- Antenna module ready as an optional component for signal enhancement. The antenna professionally solves the problem of signal blockage and attenuation caused by obstructions in the deployment environment.
Design A Compact
- Routers with an IP30 rating can withstand a harsh temperature range from -30 ° C to 70 ° C.
- The compact design can adapt to a variety of scenarios, offering painless applications with the highest flexibility.
- The built-in encryption engine mostly improves coding / determination efficiency as the process is completed by hardware. This feature meets the requirements for encryption of resources such as multimedia data. The machine ensures that forwarding and encryption take place at the same time. It also reduces the total investment cost as less number of interface slots are required.
- Supports a wide library of security features including firewall, IPsec VPN, Secure Shell (SSH), invasion protection, DDoS protection, digital certificates, etc.
- Supports AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Accounting), RADIUS and TACACS +, etc.
- Supports IPsec VPN, GRE VPN, L2TP / PPTP and L2TP / PPTP traversal under NAT.
- All Ruijie RSR routers implement the RGOS operating system with a complete suite of routing features for various scenarios.
- Offering an RJ45 interface, the router supports Ethernet, ARP and 802.1Q protocols.
- Supports the TCP / IP protocol suite at the network layer. Therefore, the router enables IP, ICMP, IGMP, TCP and UDP protocols.
- Support various dynamic IP protocols such as RIP (V1 / V2), OSPF (V1 / V2), policy routing and so on.
- Supports SNMP.
- Supports Telnet and Reverse Telnet. • Supports DHCP Server, DHCP Client, DHCP Relay, TFTP, etc.
- Supports backup, VRRP protocol for outstanding robustness.
- PPPoE support.
- Supports DNS and DDNS static domain resolution.
- Supports asynchronous file transfer protocol Xmodem upgrade
- Supports NAT, ACL, AAA • Supports IPsec, L2TP, PPTP.
- Support SNMP to enable TFTP upload and configuration file download.
- Supports Telnet for remote control and management.
- Reduce maintenance costs by implementing flexible management methods using USB and SMS
Interested in the Ruijie RG-RSR10-01G-T 4G Wireless Router from Netdata? You can contact us for further questions.