Yang Mungkin Kamu Cari
Choosing the Best Cloud Storage
Nowadays, cloud technology is increasingly adding various features and also various innovations that can help various jobs. Therefore, it is not surprising that many organizations, companies, or even individuals are using cloud computing technology.
One of the most widely used cloud computing is cloud storage. This cloud storage is cloud storage. So, in short, you save files in any format that can be images, videos, text, and much more in a cloud without using physical memory. Want to know what cloud services from NetData are? You can see in the article here.
Yes, without physical memory, as long as you don’t delete your files in cloud storage, the files will still be there. You can save more on your physical memory capacity. And what is even more beneficial than using cloud storage is that you no longer need to worry about the files that you store are lost, wherever and whenever you can retrieve them as long as there is an internet connection.
Check out NetData Router Products here:
Best Cloud Storage
After understanding what cloud storage is and its many advantages, it’s time for you to find out which is the best cloud storage. In choosing the best cloud storage, there are several aspects that you need to pay attention to.
The best cloud storage is cloud storage that has a good server and also has free services with a large storage capacity. However, if you want to increase your storage, you can also subscribe for a small fee. What is the best cloud storage that you can try and use?
pCloud is a cloud storage provider from Switzerland. Although still relatively new, pCloud is always forward-thinking and is doing its best to make a significant impact on the fast growing IT market.
pCloud provides a comprehensive, easy-to-use cloud storage solution for individuals and businesses. PCloud’s approach combines a technical point of view with the end user in mind. Other cloud services are either too technical and user-friendly, or not comprehensive enough for users to get everything they want from cloud storage.
This is the reason why you are using pCloud which combines their strong IT skills with the dynamic creativity of growing pCloud to create a cloud storage solution that works seamlessly for both individuals and businesses.
The advantages of using pCloud which is one of the best cloud storage are:
- Access files on any device
- Easy file retrieval
- Accelerate project collaboration
- Multiple file sharing options
- Generate, track and retrieve multiple versions of files
- Secure cloud storage solutions
- Reliable file backup
OneDrive is a service on the Microsoft cloud that connects you to all your files. It lets you store and protect your files, share them with others, and get them from anywhere on all your devices.
When you use OneDrive with an account provided by your company or school, it’s sometimes called “OneDrive for work or school.” It used to be known as “OneDrive for Business,” so you may still see it in some places.
What makes OneDrive one of the best cloud storage?
- Free storage: OneDrive offers 15GB to users
- Easy setup: you can store all types of files on OneDrive be it photos, videos and documents, then access them from any Windows PC or mobile device Close
- collaboration with Office: As a Microsoft platform, OneDrive works closely with Microsoft Office applications, such as Word or PowerPoint – when you launch one of these applications, you’ll see a list of recent documents, including those saved to OneDrive
- Social networks: On the web version, leading social networks can be linked to your OneDrive account Good
- file security : Users of the standard OneDrive service will find that data is encrypted in transit using SSL but will remain unencrypted when not in use. However OneDrive for Business incorporates per-file encryption which encrypts individual files with a unique key; so if it is infiltrated only one individual file will be accessed in the entire
Cloud storage next best is IDrive. IDrive’s cloud storage is a convenient one for storing all types of files – financial sheets, important documents, media files, and more – such as your computer. With the IDrive mobile app for iOS and Android, you can work on your files from anywhere.
The advantages of using IDrive are:
- Offers cloud and local backup options of the same application
- Fast upload speed
- It keeps old files forever, versions, which helps protect against ransomware
- Can backup as disk images
- Can search and recover lost data. Makes finding lost files much easier than other solutions
- You can choose which folders to backup
The next best cloud storage is made by Apple, especially if it’s not iCloud. iCloud keeps your content safe and keeps the apps up to date on all your devices. This means that all of your information – photos, files, notes and more – is available wherever you are.
iCloud comes with 5 GB of free storage and you can add more storage at any time.
With iCloud, changes you make on one device appear on all of your other devices. You can also access web versions of your favorite apps, such as Photos, Mail, and Notes, on iCloud.com. Just sign in from any supported web browser.
The advantages of using iCloud are:
- Always update your
photos iCloud Photos automatically and securely stores all of your photos and videos, and keeps improving them on all your devices and on iCloud.com.
- Store all your files safely in iCloud Drive
Store and organize your files securely in iCloud Drive. Access them all on all your devices and on iCloud.com, and share them with a private link.
- Keep Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Notes, and Reminders up to date
Keep apps like Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Notes and Reminders up to date on all your devices with iCloud. When you make changes on one device, your information is updated everywhere.
- Collaborate with Pages, Numbers, and Keynote
Create documents, presentations, or spreadsheets, and access them on all your devices with iCloud. You can even edit them on the web with iCloud.com.
- Access your messages across all of your devices
Turn on iCloud Messages to store messages from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac in iCloud. Your messages are always up to date on all your devices.
- Use iCloud Tabs, bookmarks, and reading lists in Safari
View the websites you have open on your iOS device, iPadOS device, and Mac (your iCloud Tab). Read articles from your Reading List, even when you are offline.
- backup and restore
ICloudcan automatically backup your iOS and iPadOS devices via Wifi when the devices are turned on, locked, and connected to a power source.
- Find your or a friend’s device
Use Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac to locate a lost device, lock and track it, or remotely erase it. You can also share your location with friends and family and see their location on the map.
- Use iCloud Keychain
Keep up to date with your passwords, credit card information, and more, and they’ll be filled in automatically on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
- Get as much storage as you need
With iCloud, you get 5 GB of free storage for your email, documents, photos, and backups of your iOS and iPadOS devices.
- Share music, books, apps, and more with your family
Family Sharing allows up to six family members to share iTunes Store, App Store, and Apple Books purchases without sharing an account.
The last best Google Drive
Cloud storage is Google Drive. Who doesn’t know this service from Google? Google Drive is a file storage and sync service developed by Google. Launched on April 24, 2012, Google Drive allows users to store files on their servers, sync files across devices, and share files.
What are the advantages of Google Drive?
- With a Google Account, you get 15 GB of free storage. Storage is used by Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos, so you can save files, save email attachments, and back up photos and videos. For more than 15 GB, you can upgrade to Google One.
- Photos, videos, presentations, PDFs – even Microsoft Office files. Regardless of the file type, they can all be stored safely in Drive.
- Files in Drive are private, until you decide to share them. You can quickly invite others to view, comment, and edit the files or folders you choose. Online collaboration made easy.
- The security of your files is very important. That’s why every file in Drive stays safe no matter what happens to your smartphone, tablet or computer. Drive encryption uses SSL, the same security protocol used in Gmail and other Google services.
Cloud Service Indonesia Netdata’s Choice
Talking about the cloud, it is definitely not far from cloud services. Cloud service is a service available via remote cloud computing servers rather than on-premises servers. These scalable solutions are managed by a third party and provide users with access to compute services such as analytics or networking via the internet.
Cloud services offer powerful benefits to enterprises, from greater productivity and increased efficiency to significant cost reductions and simplified IT management.
Enterprise cloud computing can also enable cellular services that employees are increasingly using when accessing company data and applications.
Indonesia’s cloud service which is Netdata’s choice is pCloud. OneDrive, IDrive, iCloud, and also Google Drive. All of them have very qualified advantages to become the best Indonesian cloud service.
Behind the advantages there are indeed drawbacks, but of course maybe you are a person who does not only use one Indonesian cloud service, there must be more than one that you use.
If you are interested in cloud storage services from NetData, you can contact us here.
Therefore, Netdata provides recommendations for the best Indonesian cloud services that you can really use