H3C Technology Company is a Chinese digital solutions provider company. H3C Technology develops its business throughout the world, including in Indonesia.
H3C Technology Company is well-known for producing a wide range of digital solutions as well as quite complete network devices such as Digital Infrastructure products, covering computing, storage, networking, 5G, security, and related domains.
As well as providing a complete digital platform covering cloud computing, big data, artificial intelligence (AI), the internet industry, information security, smart connectivity, new security and edge computing, as well as end to end technical services.
H3C Technology also provides exclusive HPE® servers, storage and related technical services in China.
H3C Technology has been around for more than 30 years which is oriented towards customer satisfaction and provides solutions from various scenarios that are right for its customers.
H3C Technology products have been widely used in nearly 100 countries in various fields such as operators, government, finance, health care, education, transportation, manufacturing, utilities, energy, and the Internet, and others.
Changes About H3C Technology
Before this company was called H3C Technology, it used to have the name 3Com corporation which was founded by Robert Metcalfe, Howard Charney, Bruce Borden, and Greg Shaw in 1979.
Metcalf explained that the name 3Com stands for “Computer Communication Compatibility,” which focuses on developing the Ethernet technology they invented.
3Com provides a variety of networking devices such as switches, routers, and IP voice systems. 3com is based in Massachusetts, USA.
3Com has a wide network in China after acquiring 100% H3C technologies Co., Limited (H3C) in 2007, and entering market share in Europe, America and Asia market as well.
3Com products are sold under the 3Con, H3C, and TippingPoint brands. Then on April 12, 2010, 3Com was acquired by HP or Hewlett-Packard. Now 3Com is fully absorbed by HP and no longer stands as a separate entity.
Featured Products H3C Technology
H3C Technology has a network device product line that is no less quality than Cisco-class brands and other well-known brands, some of H3C Technology’s flagship products are as follows:
H3C S5130 switch
The H3C S5130-EI is the latest development of a Gigabit speed Layer 2 Ethernet switch. This switch has reliable performance and has a high level of security making it suitable for use by industry.
In addition, this switch has the support of various services and high capacity port GE accesses. It also provides a high density 10GE uplink port, which meets the requirements for campus access with high user density
H3C MSR5600 Router Series
The MSR5600 series of routers are designed to meet the new challenges and requirements of connecting to cloud services. This router has the following advantages:
- Already using high-performance multi-core processors, supported by advanced software and H3C hardware architecture, to provide outstanding concurrent service processing capabilities and unmatched network performance.
- Integrates routing and switching in a single device and provides multiple Gigabit Ethernet (GE) ports to simplify management and protect user investments.
- Using H3C’s industry-leading intelligent flow control and granular service access control technology to provide users with an excellent network experience.
- Supports multiple startup options such as zero configuration startup and USB drive startup to lower network deployment complexity and costs.
- Supports the Branch Intelligent Management System (BiMS) featuring batch software upgrades, automatic configuration issuance, configuration rollback, operation monitoring and error alarms.
- It has embedded an intelligent network management platform for LAN devices and user management.
- Supports VPN overload interconnection technology and data encryption to provide cloud network VPN access in a variety of scenarios.
- The H3C MSR5600 series of routers includes the following models: MSR5660 and MSR5620.
H3C WA6628X New Generation Access Point
The H3C WA6628X AP is the latest generation of outdoor access point equipped with Smart Outdoor 802.11ax with dual-band, 12 streams and large RF radiation power.
This access point has a throughput of up to 5.95Gbps which is suitable for outdoor scenarios with high user density and realizing wireless multimedia applications.
Based on 802.11ax technology, the H3C WA6628X is integrated with intelligent RF optimization technology.
This router can solve WLAN coverage problems outdoors and can improve the accuracy and stability of the connection.
The aesthetic and professional looking ball design and resistance to high temperatures make it safe to install outdoors.
The WA6628X access point adopts an industrial-level design, which is capable of working in various vehicle scenarios, for example being installed on trains that have a lot of vibration, high and low temperatures, and are high electromagnetic.
H3C SecPath F5000 Series Firewall
The H3C SecPath F5000 series is a new generation of high-performance firewall devices for large-scale corporate campus networks, service providers and data centers.
The F5000 firewall series is Web 2.0 compliant, and supports the following security and networking features:
- Security protection and access control based on user, application, time, five tuples, and content security. Common security protection features include IPS, AV and DLP.
- VPN services, including IPSec VPN, SSL VPN, L2TP VPN, GRE VPN, and ADVPN.
- Routing capabilities, including static routing, RIP, OSPF, BGP, policy routing, and application and URL-based policy-based routing.
- Duplicate IPv4 and IPv6, as well as state protection and attack prevention for IPv6.
This F5000 series firewall uses one AC or DC power module, or two power modules of the same type for data redundancy.
The H3C Technology Firewall F5000 series is 2 U high and provides access to GE and 10 GE ports with high user density.
The F5000 series continues to follow the latest ICSA Labs Firewall security certification tests and meets the complete ICSA Labs Firewall Corporate and Baseline Firewall security testing requirements.
As a result, SecPath H3C Firewall was awarded the ICSA Labs Firewall Certification after meeting all testing requirements.
H3C UniServer R4900 G3 Server
H3C Technology Company also produces the latest generation of H3C Uniserver R4900 G3 servers which provides storage expansion of up to 24 NVMe SSDs and M.2 sata SSDs suitable for modern data centers.
As a multi-core 2U rack server, the R4900 G3 adopts the latest generation Intel® Xeon® processor which has performance up to 71% and increases the number of cores by 27%.
For RAM using the DDR4 2933MT / s DIMM type increases the data transfer speed by up to 50% and a tremendous increase is provided up to 10 PCIe 3.0 slots and a maximum of 31 drives.
The R4900 G3 supports a power supply with 96% efficiency and an operating temperature range of 5 ° C to 50 ° C (41 ° F to 122 ° F), creating a high return on investment.
You can use the R4900 G3 to support the following services:
- Virtualization – Supports multiple types of workloads on a single server to save space
- Big Data – Manage the exponential growth of structured, unstructured and semi-structured data.
- Storage-centric applications – Removes I / O bottlenecks and improves performance
- Data warehouse / analysis – On-demand data requests to aid service decisions
- Customer relationship management (CRM) – Helps you gain comprehensive insights into business data to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) – Trust the R4900 G3 to help you manage services in real time
- Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) – Deploy remote desktop services to deliver great office agility and enable telecommuting with any device, anywhere, anytime
- High-performance computing and deep learning – Provides 3 dual slot wide GPU modules in 2U size, meeting machine learning requirements and AI applications
The R4900 G3 uses Microsoft® Windows® and Linux operating systems, as well as VMware and H3C CAS and can operate flawlessly in heterogeneous IT environments.
Some of the superior products of H3C Technology can also be obtained in Indonesia through NETDATA.
NETDATA provides H3C Technology products ranging from switches, routers, firewalls, servers, and many more at reasonable prices.
In addition, NETDATA provides managed services with H3C Technology products for companies that need third party IT support.
Are you interested in superior products from H3C Technology? You can contact us for products from H3C Technology.