Cloud Solution Indonesia is currently a trend that really exists in Indonesia now. Cloud computing is a system that is closely related to business processes in the country.
Why is cloud computing now important to improve digital business in Indonesia? Let’s look at the development of Indonesian cloud solutions in this article.
Yang Mungkin Kamu Cari
Cloud Solution Explanation
Cloud solutions related to cloud computing systems are several computer technologies that are combined or computing is a network with a complex internet network base.
The function of using a cloud solution is to run applications and programs using several computer devices with the same connection at the same time.
For every computer device that is connected to the cloud network, it is assumed that the cloud server is the center of the server that is used to manage all applications and data from users.
So that users no longer need to install programs on their computers and allow users to continue using the program anywhere and anytime via the internet like using a personal computer as usual.
History of Cloud Solution
Indonesia’s cloud solution started from the phenomenon of virtualization, grid computing, ASP / application service provision and software as a service or SaaS.
In the 1960s, the concept of unifying several computers using a global network emerged.
At that time this system was called the “Intergalactic Computer Network” which was created by J.C.R. Licklider who later became responsible for the construction of the Advanced Research Projects Agency Network (ARPANET), precisely in 1969.
He has the desire that everyone in the world can join in one network to access data and programs online anywhere and anytime.
Addition of Concepts by Experts
According to Licklider, the development of cloud solutions is becoming more sophisticated. Several experts then developed the concept of a licklider, one of which was John McCarthy who had the idea of a computing network becoming an infrastructure for the public.
Then cloud computing began to develop along with the development of internet technology. However, in the 1990s the changes in bandwidth that occurred began to be large enough to make the internet which became earlier developed from the development of cloud computing.
As the development of the internet becomes the main driver of increasingly sophisticated cloud computing systems.
The stepping stone in 1999
In 1999 storage.salesforce.com seemed to be a stepping stone for the development of cloud computing.
Why? Maybe because the site is a major pioneer for enterprise applications that run over the internet.
Then the development of cloud computing was followed by amazon web in 2006 which uses Elastic Compute Cloud technology.
This technology allows small and large companies or individuals who can rent computers and servers to then be able to run their own applications.
The stepping stone in 2009 Google and other large companies began to offer applications with a browser as a base such as Google Apps.
Cloud computing has characteristics that can help your understanding of Indonesian cloud solutions as follows:
- On-Demand Self-Services, is a self-service when direct use is available as needed. In other words the intervention of the service provider is minimal so you need to configure it independently.
- Broad Network Access, a cloud computing service must indeed be able to serve access anywhere, anytime, and using any device provided that it is connected to the same network connection.
- Resource Pooling, A cloud computing service needs to have centralized and efficient resources.
- Rapid Elasticity, cloud computing must have the feature of increasing and decreasing capacity as needed.
- Measured service, where cloud computing must have a measurable service, for example, you pay for the service you use.
Current Development of Cloud Solutions in Indonesia
The company’s development in Indonesia’s cloud solution investment is indeed very fast. This is because the use or users of cloud computing in Indonesia is increasing.
According to data from the international data corporation, public cloud infrastructure services have reached $2.9 billion.
Cloud Computing Hybrid Cloud
Cloud computing is beneficial for the progress and development of a company’s business. In addition to business, cloud can also be used for various sectors of life.
We can see that every year, there is an increasing number of enthusiasts for hybrid cloud computing technology which is experiencing better technological developments.
Cloud Computing-Based Online Learning System
Cloud learning system or can be called cloud educational system (CES) which is divided into 3 namely:
- Centralized cloud education system or centralized cloud educational system, this education system is connected between data centers in educational institutions that look like they are scattered but are actually in unity in a data center of a provider.
- Distributed cloud education system or distributed cloud educational system, many data centers in educational institutions are directly connected to each other but in one data center of a provider.
- Hybrid cloud education systems, educational institution data centers and multiple cloud service provider data centers are interconnected with each other to share information resources with others using different provider server centers
Cloud computing technology can be developed to obtain a learning system and can help overcome various problems in the implementation of education. Visit the NetData website for other interesting information.
NetData also provides Indonesian cloud solution technology, which is one of the technologies developed to support the business needs of companies in Indonesia.