Yang Mungkin Kamu Cari
What is Fortinet Telepresence Cisco SX20
Before discussing further about the Fortinet Fortigate 100e, let’s first talk about the full specifications, product details, and what features you can get in the purchase package.
What is CiscoTelepresence?
Features Delivered by Cisco SX20
- Embedded Cisco MultiSite technology to add three more participants to the call
- Support for Cisco Intelligent Proximity for content sharing to mobile devices and wireless sharing from Macs and PCs*
- Switched conferencing support for enhanced layout and video on both dual-screen endpoint screens*
- Simple and intuitive connection for simple setup
Cisco SX20 Specifications
- Optimal definition up to 1080p30 with content sharing at 1080p5*
- 83° wide-angle horizontal FOV with 5x zoom
- Supports Cisco Intelligent Proximity for content sharing to mobile devices and wireless sharing from laptops (Mac and PC)
- System wireless control is also enabled with Intelligent Proximity
- Easily control room peripherals such as lights, room dividers, curtains, directly from the Cisco Touch 10 control unit (optional) via customizable API 1 (requires external third party control system processor)
- Participate in white boarding sessions of the Cisco Webex Teams app; receive notifications about shared whiteboard content on Touch 10 (supported on cloud-enrolled devices)
- Simplified meeting-joining experience with One Button to Push (OBTP) for scheduled devices in Cisco Webex meetings, whether registered on-premises or in the cloud
- Ready-to-use unit with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Integrated microphone
- Energy saving with low consumption (EU Class B)
- Registered with Cisco® Unified Communications Manager (UCM) and Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
Is the Cisco Right for My Company?
Uses of Cisco SX20
Cisco is hardware that you can use to conduct video conferences with your co-workers or with your corporate clients by utilizing the flat screen you have. Inside the Cisco SX20, there is also a phonebook that can store contacts from other companies or your company’s colleagues. You can also schedule a meeting.
Cisco SX20 Package Types
In the Cisco purchase package, you can choose the camera yourself if you need. There are three options including the Precision HD 2.5x Camera, Precision HD 4x Camera, and also the Precision HD 12x Camera.
Preccison HD 2.5x Camera
- 2.5X optical zoom, normal Cisco Telepresence Video conferencing system normally used with SX20/SX20N . system
- Usually requires special HDMI type cable and mounting kit, not included
- PoE Powered
Precision HD 4x Camera
- Cisco TelePresence SX20 Fast Set With 4x Precision 1080p HD Camera
- CMOS –Video 1920 x 1080 —2 x HDMI Out —1 x Network (RJ-45) –Gigabit Ethernet
- The SX20 Quick Set is designed to deliver high-definition video and multiparty conferencing with the flexibility to accommodate a variety of room sizes and configurations—the Cisco
- TelePresence SX20 Quick Set (SX20 Quick Set) can transform a flat-panel display into a sleek and powerful telepresence system. The SX20 Quick Set supports embedded capabilities for multipoint support with Cisco TelePresence MultiSite technology, allowing users to add three additional partitions
- TelePresence SX20 4x Camera Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set with Precision HD 1080p 4x camera Design features: Turns a flat panel display into a 1080p high definition meeting room –Intuitive connections make setup as easy as plugging in a DVD player –Provides up to 1080p60 resolution- comp
- Cisco CTS-SX20-PHD4X-K9
Precision HD 12x Camera
- Cisco telepresence Sx20 fast set with 12x precision HD 1080p camera
- A design that provides high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance
Immediately Upgrade Your Meeting with Cisco SX20