AWS Cloud Services – In the world of cloud computing, surely you are familiar with the term cloud provider. Yes, the cloud provider is the party that provides cloud computing services for you. Now many have opened cloud computing services. But clearly, not all of them are as good as the AWS Cloud.
AWS Cloud is cloud computing provided by Amazon. Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Yes, there is no doubt that various features are very helpful in the world of cloud computing from Amazon.
Regarding Amazon.com, Inc., there are a few things you need to know. Amazon is an employer that provides equal opportunities for all minority women with disabilities, veterans of gender identity, age sexual orientation. So, there is no specific classification for Amazon workers. The most important thing is definitely the skills that have made Amazon grow so rapidly.
Yang Mungkin Kamu Cari
Using AWS For Corporate Purposes
AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a comprehensive and growing cloud computing platform provided by Amazon that includes a mix of infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and packaged software as a service (SaaS) offering. The AWS cloud platform has no doubt about its quality.
There have been many various companies that have implemented cloud computing systems using AWS and it has been proven that they have subscribed for a long time and also with a guarantee that they are satisfied. This is what makes AWS always the top priority of various companies if they want to implement a cloud computing system in their company.
Why Use the AWS Cloud
The AWS Cloud Platform is very profitable. This cloud cloud computing service has no doubt in its effectiveness in doing its work as is done by cloud computing in general. And of course by adding other features that are also guaranteed to be very helpful.
The AWS cloud platform is used for companies that need a larger data storage area and is a priority in all fields. Especially in the business sector that needs high capacity technology along with high costs. This makes Cloud Computing a solution to this problem because it is a good and cheap technology.
The Relationship Between Cloud Computing and IoT
IoT (Internet of Things) with cloud computing are clearly two very different technologies. But who would have thought that these two technologies were very important roles in your life, especially in a large company. In general, cloud computing technology is a combination of the use of computer technology in a network with internet-based development. It is carried out for the mobilization of programs or applications through computers that are connected at the same time.
Cloud computing has a very important bond for IoT devices. both of them can access each other to be able to communicate with each other using the internet to devices that are already connected together with the Internet Of Things (IoT). Yes, it is not impossible that AWS cloud Indonesia can also be a solution for cloud computing in synergy with AWS IoT.
Best Server Cloud Computing Services
One of the benchmarks on which a cloud platform service is good is related to the server. Yes, it is certain in cloud computing to have a cloud server. Cloud servers are virtual servers (not physical servers) that run in a cloud computing environment. It is built, hosted and delivered via a cloud computing platform over the internet, and can be accessed remotely. They are also known as virtual servers.
The compute services from AWS have a great AWS cloud server. With a fast response and also guaranteed to be well organized, making it possible for you to be in full control of an enterprise cloud server can choose AWS. Because of the various additional features that are very helpful which are also guaranteed with a responsive response from user to server and vice versa.
Advantages of Amazon Web Service
Of course, why you are still confused about cloud computing, you can entrust it to Amazon Web Services. Because of the several benefits you can get, such as:
- Amazon Web Services provides the world’s key business infrastructure facilities that function to build a company’s business and access product offerings from one company to another.
- Amazon Web Services also provides cloud computing facilities so that users can assist in storing information or data permanently on servers on the internet.
This virtual storage service also has advantages over other cloud platform services, including:
- Secure. Amazon Web Services provides access checking to confirm topics and messages are secured against unauthorized access
- Flexible. Amazon Web Services can be accessed anywhere and anytime to provide an effective work system.
- Efficiency while in business. It will be easier for companies to assist in buying and selling activities by utilizing Amazon Web Services.
How to Create an AWS Account
Register for AWS at https://portal.aws.amazon.com/billing/signup. Fill in all your identity and credit / debit cards. Upon completion of registration, you will be asked to pay a registration fee of $ 1. Don’t use a Virtual Card Number (VCN) as a substitute for a credit card just yet! If the payment fails, this is where you will be made difficult by the AWS Verification Team.
What keeps you from using VCN first is because sometimes or maybe most accounts will get stuck and send an email containing:
We were unable to validate important details about your Amazon Web Services (AWS) account. Your AWS account has been placed on hold pending additional verification. At this time, we urgently need your support to confirm your address information.
Once you have sent the requested documents via fax, please contact us at email@example.com and include the following details:
– The billing address and phone number of the credit card on the AWS account
– The billing phone number of the credit card on the AWS account
– Business name and phone number (if applicable)
– The URL for your website (if applicable)
– A contact phone number where you can be reached should we need additional information
– Potential business/personal expectations for using Amazon Web Services
As per the message from the e-mail above, all necessary documents must then be sent by fax. If within 3 months you still haven’t sent it, your account will be permanently deleted and the current e-mail cannot be used to re-register to AWS.
Scan all the required documents next and attach them to one PDF file:
- ID card
- Credit / debit card
- Bank statement
- Proof of payment of electricity, water, or home telephone bills
Attach including further info along by typing:
- Full name
- Personal telephone number
- Telephone numbers that share access to your credit / debit card and AWS account
- Home, business or company address
- Your goal is to create an AWS account
After everything is complete, it’s time to send the document by fax.
The next step is to send a confirmation e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org that you have sent the required documents. Submit the following information:
- Company / business name, if applicable.
- Your full name matches that registered against the bank.
- Your telephone number used for banks, AWS, and businesses.
- Bank phone number. Usually contained on the back of a credit / debit card.
- Credit / debit card number.
- Residential and company / business address.
The AWS Verification Team takes approximately 2–4 days to activate your account. Once your account is active, you can make full use of AWS services. Make sure your balance is always there so you don’t get stuck when paying your AWS bill each month. If your balance is low, of course the payment will be problematic. If payment is problematic, you will really deal with AWS.
If you interested, you can contact us directly here.