Indonesian Access Point Rental – The Cisco Catalyst 9100 Access Point can handle the next generation network challenges. Beyond Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standards, the Catalyst 9100 Access Point is tough and smart and provides integrated security for cellular clients and IoT devices. For larger companies, consider the Catalyst 9130 access point, which offers advanced features.
- What is WiFi 6?
The original name WiFi6 (and standard code) is 802.11ax, which is the sixth generation of WiFi technology. No doubt, compared to previous generation WiFi, the technology will be more advanced. WiFi-6 will provide faster speeds, higher throughput, greater range, better security, and lower latency for users with a better and more pleasant experience.
Here are some features of WiFi 6:
(1) Support for compatibility with the 2.4GHz / 5GHz band operating frequency, speed has been greatly improved.
(2) MU-MIMO (Multi-User Multiple Input Multiple Output System) has been improved, which can support 8 terminal devices to send more data in the uplink / downlink at the same time.
(3) OFDMA (Uplink and Downlink Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access) are introduced to achieve complementary transmission with MU-MIMO. OFDMA technology further increases network efficiency and reduces delays.
(4) The highest module 1024QAM (Quadrature Amplitude Modulation mode) can encode more data in the same amount of spectrum to increase yields up to 15% compared to WiFi5, and the maximum connection speed can reach 9.6Gbps.
(5) The latest TWT (Target Wake-up Time) technology feature allows the connected device to wake up and sleep at any time, reducing the battery drain of the connected device by about 30%.
(6) SRT (Spatial Multiplexing Technology) overcomes signal interference caused by coverage, which increases anti-interference ability.
- Comparison of differences: WiFi 5 vs WiFi 6
|Paramater||Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)||Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)|
|Frequency||5 GHz||2.4 and 5.0 GHz|
|Bandwidths (channels)||20, 40, 80+80, 160 MHz||20, 40, 80+80, 160 MHz|
|Antennas||MU-MIMO (4 X 4)||MU-MIMO (8 X 8)|
|Maximum data rate||3.5 Gb/s||9.6 GB/s|
- Features and benefits of the Cisco Catalyst 9100 WiFi 6 Access Point:
(1) Wi-Fi 6 reduces latency and increases capacity for application use on more devices. Cisco fix it with programmable RF ASIC. We improve wireless efficiency with Intelligent Capture, which gives Cisco DNA Center in-depth analysis.
(2) Catalyst 9100 offers multilingual support and hosting of the IoT protocol application. In addition, IoT devices (as well as user devices) can see up to three times less energy consumption and tighter security.
(3) Catalyst 9100 supports NBASE-T and IEEE 802.3bz Ethernet compatibility to smoothly manage uninterrupted network traffic. With the Cisco Catalyst switch and Cisco Multigigabit Technology, you can use your Category 5e or 6 cable to reach speeds of up to 10 Gbps.
(4) You can choose options that are easy to use and manage and don’t require physical tools. Catalyst 9800 Embedded Wireless Controller can be built directly into the access point.
- Why You Need to Upgrade to Cisco Catalyst 9100 WiFi 6 Access Point
|Feature||Wi-Fi 3 Cisco® Aironet® Access Points||Wi-Fi 4 Cisco Aironet Access Points||Wi-Fi 5 Cisco Aironet Access Points||Wi-Fi 6 Cisco Catalyst Access Points|
|1600/2600/3600 Series||1700/2700/3700 Series||1800/2800/3800/ 4800 Series||9100 Series|
|Maximum data rate||450 Mbps
(2700 and 3700 Series)
(2800, 3800 and 4800 APs)
|Up to 9.6 Gbps|
|Cisco DNA Spaces||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC)||No||✓||✓||✓|
|Future-ready modularity||3600 Series only||3700 Series only||3800 Series only||No|
|Target Wake Time||No||No||No||Future|
|Multi gigabit uplink support||No||No||3800 and 4800 only||✓|
|BLE Radio||No||No||4800 only||✓|
|Intelligent Capture||No||No||2800, 3800 and 4800 APs only||9130 Series only|
|Cisco High Density Experience (HDX)||No||✓||✓||Future – on select models|
|Flexible, softwaredefined, dual radios, 5 GHz||No||No||2800 and 3800 Series only
(4800 has four radios)
|9120 and 9130 Series only|
|Cisco Jabber®/ Lync SDN API||No||✓||✓||✓|
|Cisco DNA Center||No||No||✓||✓|
|Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
For those of you who want an Indonesian Access Point Rental you can contact NetData to get a special rental price, also get services for maintenance and configuration with professional IT experts.
If you interested, you can contact us directly here.