How to Watch Youtube Without Internet – Watch videos on Youtube but don’t have internet quota? Relax because there is a way to watch Youtube without an internet network.
This offline YouTube has entered Indonesia, which makes quota users feel relieved because of its easy-to-use features.
However, there are still conditions to be able to use it, such as having to be connected to wifi anywhere and using the latest Youtube application. How to? Let’s look at the following reviews.
Yang Mungkin Kamu Cari
Youtube is a subsidiary of Google which was founded on February 14, 2005. Initially, Youtube was a platform where you could upload videos to the internet without having to think about memory, aka unlimited.
Then Youtube was developed into an Android-based application that began to be used by mobile users.
Lots of entertainment content on Youtube is provided such as movie clips, TV clips, music videos and video blogs or commonly abbreviated as vlogs.
With this Youtube platform, there are a lot of people who previously only uploaded their personal videos into entertainment videos that were in great demand by many viewers.
For example, the best gaming Youtuber in the world, Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg or another name is PewDiePie. With Adsense, content creators get a monthly salary which makes it a promising livelihood.
1. Annotation Videos
Annotated videos are popup videos that can link above the video you’re playing. This video is related to the channel you are watching or similar videos that you are watching.
However, this feature is considered by some to be quite annoying when we are watching a video, so this feature can be disabled independently.
The autoplay feature is a feature where you can watch Youtube videos that are directed to the next video that matches the same theme as the video you watched before.
With the autoplay feature, it makes it very easy for those of you who want to listen to songs from one album without having to manually click on the next song. You can also disable this autoplay feature as needed.
3. Video Speed
Youtube also has a feature to speed up and slow down videos that play as desired.
The trick is to click the settings icon at the bottom right of the video, then tap and select in the speed section. Adjust the speed of the video along with our wishes. The speed option above the word “normal” is a sign of increasing speed.
And vice versa, the speed option under the word “normal” means slowing down the speed of the video being played. This feature is especially useful for viewers who have trouble following the course of the video.
4. Download Videos
The new feature to be able to download videos on Youtube is a very effective way to watch Youtube without an internet network.
This feature is used to put videos to be replayed or re-watched at another opportunity.
In addition, we can also use the offline watch feature from YouTube. although it can only be played from YouTube.
Advantages of Youtube
The advantage of watching YouTube without its own internet network lies in what Youtube has to offer to users, including:
- Get actual and fast information such as news portals and so on.
- Can be a source of income for content creators who work by making videos.
- As a medium for channeling creativity without limits and channeling hobbies.
- As a media promotion of products or services that are more targeted and best.
- Can be used as a medium of study or study for free.
How to Watch Youtube Without an Internet Network
As long as you watch Youtube using the Youtube application on your iOS or Android device, you can still watch Youtube without an internet network by using the download feature. This feature will save Youtube videos that you download on the Youtube server for 30 days and automatically if 30 days have passed they will be deleted.
It’s actually very simple. If you really like videos on YouTube and want to watch them when there is no internet, YouTube will let you download videos to your phone/tablet and then watch them later.
The method is as follows:
- Open the YouTube app and tap on the video of your choice. Under the video, you will see a Download option, tap on it.
- After downloading the video, it will start downloading. Here Youtube will ask about the quality of the Video Download which you can set according to your wishes.
- After scrolling down the notification bar, you will be able to see the size and download status of the video.
- As soon as the video is downloaded, you will see a notification for the downloaded video in the Notification bar.
- You will see a blue Download option below the video of your choice, which means your video has been downloaded.
- Now to watch this video without internet, you have to go to YouTube Library. There you will see available offline options, tap on it, you will find downloaded videos there.
How to Download Videos on Youtube
In addition to the methods above, if you want to watch downloaded Youtube videos either on Android or on a PC, you can take advantage of the Youtube downloader which is a 3rd party.
A very easy way is to download it from the savefrom.net website.
Savefrom.net is a free tool that can be used to download YouTube videos directly.
It also supports websites like Daily Motion, Facebook, and Vimeo.
This is one of the best things you will come across. Using the Savefrom.net helper add-on you can easily download YouTube videos.
- Just add the plugin to your web browser. Go to the official site savefrom.net and tap Add to Chrome, then below your video you can see a download button.
- However, this method sometimes doesn’t work for Google Chrome. The easy way is to directly download it on the website.
- Copy the link on the video page that you want to download.
- Go to the savefrom.net page and paste the link earlier in the download field, just wait and you can directly download the video of your choice and choose the resolution or format you want.
According to NetData, how to watch Youtube without using the internet whether it’s on a PC, laptop, Android, or iOS, has proven to be possible and you can use it if you want to watch the Youtube video again without having to stream which consumes internet quota.