Ruijie Cloud – Ruijie Network is one of the world’s leading network solutions suppliers. Ruijie focuses on customer benefits and strives to improve the Ruijie customer network application experience through continuous technological innovation.
Ruijie Networks provides end-to-end networking solutions for telecom operators, financial services, government agencies, education and enterprises to create value for customer networks. Ruijie Networks has 41 branches with sales and services covering Asia, Europe, North America and South America. Currently, Ruijie has more than 4,000 employees, including 2,000 R&D engineers in 5 R&D centers around the world.
Ruijie Cloud Most Profitable
Ruijie Networks is the only data communications company certified as an innovative company in China. Every year, more than 15% of sales revenue is invested in R&D, and more than 30% of R&D funds are in high-tech pre-research.
In the era of the network economy, Ruijie believes that every advancement in network technology changes our lives, careers and education. Future-oriented, Ruijie Networks has a mission to promote the development of network technology, one of which is the Ruijie cloud which is very competent in creating various new technologies in the cloud computing world which are currently very important.
Why Choose Ruijie Cloud
Talking about Ruijie cloud, what are the advantages of using cloud computing? Following are the advantages of cloud computing:
- The use of cloud computing can be said to be cheap because a company or its users do not need to provide large amounts of hardware or hardware. This is because all the data required has been stored in cyberspace.
- Cloud computing is a way that is integrated with the central server, so that users do not need to carry out maintenance or maintenance in a structured manner.
- Cloud computing is flexible, meaning that users can access any data anywhere and anytime as long as a virtual world network is available. This also makes it easier for every agency to carry out transactions online, such as banking.
- Cloud computing is an environmentally friendly solution because it does not require large amounts of electricity supply. This certainly can drain carbon dioxide emissions in the air due to burning coal for power plants.
- The capacity offered by the cloud computing method can be said to be large, so that users can store various files needed without worrying about running out of memory.