SD-WAN Fortigate 50E – The FortiGate / FortiWiFi 50E series provides an application-centric, scalable and secure SD-WAN solution in a compact fanless desktop form factor for corporate and midsize business branches. Protect against cyber threats with system-on-a-chip acceleration and industry-leading secure SD-WAN in a simple, affordable, and easy-to-deploy solution.
The Fortinet Security-Driven Networking approach is rigorous with network integration into a new generation of security. With maximum security, of course, more secure the data you have. The reason is, many who still use traditional WANs still experience data theft by irresponsible parties, of course this is very detrimental. Modern WAN with SD-WAN is the solution.
Table of Contents
SD-WAN Fortigate 50E Interesting Features
Why should you choose SD-WAN Fortigate 50E? This is a brief review of the various features it carries:
- Identifies thousands of applications within the network across networks for in-depth inspection and detailed policy enforcement.
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious web sites on both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic.
- Prevent and detect known attacks, continue to use threat intelligence from the security of FortiGuard Labs which has AI support.
- Proactively block unknown advanced attacks in realtime with the Fortinet Security Fabric powered by AI FortiSandbox.
- Engineered for Innovation use purpose-built security derived from Fortinet processors (SPU) to provide industry-leading threat protection for ultra low latency and performance.
- Providing industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic is also the first firewall vendor to provide TLS 1.3 deep check.
- The best independently tested and validated safety effectiveness and performance.
- Received unmatched third party certifications from NSS Labs, ICSA, Virus Bulletin and AV Comparative.
- Dynamic Path selection for each WAN transport which will provide a better application experience based on SD-WAN self-healing capabilities.
- Advanced routing, Scalable VPN, multi-cast and IPV4 / IPV6 forwarding are supported by custom built network processors.
- SD-WAN Fortigate 50E with SD-WAN Orchestration provides an intuitive and simple workflow for centralized management and provision of business policies in a few simple clicks.
- Accelerated deployment with Zero touch provisioning is well suited for large, distributed infrastructure.
- Automated VPN tunnels for flexible hub-to-spoke and full-mesh deployments at scale to provide aggregated bandwidth and encrypted WAN lines.
- The predefined compliance checklist analyzes implementation and highlights best practices for improving overall security posture.
- Allows Fortinet products and Fabric-ready partners to provide greater visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, shared threat intelligence and automatic remediation.
- Automatically builds Network Topology visualizations that discover IoT devices and provides complete visibility into Fortinet and partner products.