RF Shielded Rack offers 100 percent protection against radio frequency (RF) interference, making it very suitable for testing devices that require wireless attenuation. Special materials and components provide network power and connectivity without affecting RF shielding performance. A strong and long-lasting fan efficiently dissipates hot air. All air passes through the high-performance honeycomb waveguide creating the smallest resistance with the highest signal attenuation. Enclosure 45U, depth of 1200 millimeters is designed for the current data center, and can be tethered seismically and joined by other racks. It comes with a standard square hole rail to facilitate device deployment.
RF Shielded Rack can be used quickly and easily in almost all environments. NetData also offers an enclosure as a service, providing cost-effective options for temporary deployment and small-scale projects.
- Mobility products that require wireless attenuation
- Strict PCI compliance
- Isolate sensitive data
- Power Conditioning – To achieve exceptional RF protection, power management in the enclosure is very important. A special power conditioning unit is used on top of the enclosure which allows an external power source to be inserted into the unit without affecting RF Shielding performance. The enclosure includes channel filters to provide the required rack power without disrupting performance. Adjustable I / O panels allow for signal and fiber connectivity. The power conditioning unit allows for single and three phase phases.
- Cooling – The cabinet is designed taking into account the cooling aspects of the device running inside the enclosure. An 8x variable fan allows heat to run out quickly from the enclosure.
- Specialized Products – RF Shielded Rack uses special products and components to enable it to produce the best shielding capability. Types of special grounding accessories are also provided with the cabinet.
- Mobility Rack – Deploy up to 1,000 mobile devices in one rack that combines computing, storage, network and power resources. The sliding rack includes a tray that holds the mobile device and pulls completely to facilitate access to all devices in the tray.