Small but Powerful Cisco 800 Series Business Class Routers
Do you have limited space, but need best-in-class ranking, voice and video, security, application performance, cloud connections, and wireless capabilities? Cisco 800 Series routers offers all of that in one device. They are very suitable for customer premises and prices for small and medium businesses.
Various WAN connectivity
Allows various WAN connections, including xDSL, Ethernet, 3G / 4G LTE, and fiber. This series offers various levels of performance to meet your needs.
Full service branch platform
Get voice, video, wireless and data in one integrated router and switch. This desktop form factor is valued at affordable prices for small and medium businesses.
Enterprise class security
Encryption, VPN, firewall, and URL filtering are all in it. This security feature helps you protect your customer experience and data.
Manage easily the 800 Series with your on-site drag-and-click interface or with third-party web-based applications.
- Ready for Cisco Intelligent WAN
- Switch and router in one device
- Run several applications simultaneously
- High performance, high application experience
- Support for 802.11a / b / g / n and 4G 880 Series LTE
- Connectivity for up to 20 users
- WAN redundancy with 3G and 4G options
- Very good for voice support PBX and IP telephony
- Enhanced security and wireless options
- Connectivity for up to 10 users
- Desktop form factor and fanless design
- WAN connectivity with VADSL or Ethernet
- Wi-Fi for WAN or Wi-Fi integrated at home
- Hardened and nonhardened form factors
- Light, compact and low power consumption
- The dual-SIM option for connectivity is always active
- For the case of machine-to-machine use
- Integrated security and application services
- Choice of wireless WAN service and providers
- High availability of multihoming and multiple WAN ports
- Application hosting capabilities