With superior intelligence, security and performance, the new Cisco wireless access points, Catalyst 9100 is the beginning of the best Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) network for you.
Benefits of a Cisco Wireless Access Point for you
With increased mobility and the number of IoT devices on your network, expectations for security and speed have never been higher. The Cisco Catalyst 9100 access point exceeds the new Wi-Fi 6 wireless standard and provides radio frequency excellence for high density environments.
- SecurityThis access point is always connected and always reliable.
- Built for IoTMore and more IoT devices are connected every day, and you want them always on. Cisco access points help you send.
- Ecosystem leadershipCisco collaborates with various device makers to improve interoperability and compatibility.
- Reliability is beyond standardStart your Wi-Fi 6 infrastructure now so you don’t need to scramble when it’s too late.
Introducing the new Cisco Catalyst 9100 access point
With all the enhancements and data requirements, your network must grow. Safe, smart, reliable, and packed with advanced features, the Catalyst 9100 AP is the best device to take you beyond the next standard.
Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) Catalyst access points
- Catalyst 9120 access points (new)
- Catalyst 9117 access points (new)
- Catalyst 9115 access points (new)
802.11ac Wave 2 Aironet access points
- Aironet 4800 access points
- Aironet 3800 Series
- Aironet 2800 Series
802.11ac Wave 2
- Aironet 1850 Series
- Aironet 1840 Series
- Aironet 1830 Series
- Aironet 1815 Series
- Meraki MR55 (new)
- Meraki MR45 (new)
Outdoor and industrial access points
- Aironet 1570 Series
- Aironet 1560 Series
- Aironet 1552 access points
- Aironet 1540 Series
Small business wireless networking
- Small Business 500 Series
- Small Business 300 Series
- Small Business 100 Series