The principle of thermopile, when the human body (wrist, forehead) actively measures the temperature, the screen displays the body temperature, if it exceeds 37.3 °, it will alarm and record the number of alarms.
- Multi-function, support temperature measurement and metal detection
- Rapid deployment and easy to use
- Different height temperature detection sensors are deployed on both sides, it is convenient to measure
- Temperature measurement distance: 2-5cm, error < 0.5℃
- Non-contact detection to avoid cross infection
- Avoid the leakage of manual temperature measurement when the flow is large
- Alarm temperature editable: the alarm will trigger when the detected temperature over the set value
- Through the measurement of working environment temperature, flexible adjustment of temperature compensation, improve the accuracy of detection
- 18 different metal detection areas that can pinpoint metal contraband
|Display content||When the temperature is measured, the temperature display area shows the actual temperature the number of alarm.
When the running indicator is green, it is ready to operate.
When the alarm light turns red, a temperature exceeding the threshold is detected or metal objects are detected.
The signal indicator indicates the presence or absence of interference in zones 1-18 from bottom to top.
The signal light can show the detected objects’ metal content, the more metal in the item, the brighter the alarm light.
|Temperature detection range||35℃~42℃|
|Metal detection zone mode||18 metal detection areas|
|Metal detection accuracy||With the function of adjusting sensitivity, each location can set the sensitivity of 200 levels (0~200), the smallest metal object size that can be detected is 30mm*30mm*2mm.|
|Password protection||Only authorized personnel can operate.|
|Operating humidity||<80% RH|
|Notes||The installation environment should be rainproof, moisture-proof and dry, and the environment temperature balance should be kept as far as possible. High temperature objects and large metal item should be kept away from the security gate. Chemical agents such as 84 disinfectant and 75% ethanol disinfectant should be avoided from corroding the outer membrane of the temperature control probe.|