Ruijie Switch RG-S5750C By Ruijie
The Ruijie RG-S5750-H Series including Ruijie Switch RG-S5750C is a next generation multiservice switch suite, offering outstanding performance
RG-S5750-H Series Switches
Ruijie RG-S5750-H Series including Ruijie Switch RG-S5750C is a next-generation multiservice switch suite, offering outstanding performance and enhanced security. Applying industry-leading hardware design and Ruijie’s latest RGOS11.X modular operating system, the switch offers better table capacity, improved hardware processing performance and easier user operation.
The RG-S5750-H series supports flexible Gigabit access and high-density 10G port scalability. All models offer 4 fixed 10G fiber ports, 4 models offer dual expansion slots, supporting high-density and high-performance uplink port performance. These leading features fully meet demanding aggregation and high density access requirements.
The RG-S5750-H series, with its outstanding performance-to-price ratio, is ideal for acting as large-scale network aggregation, small to medium network core, and data center server access. With end-to-end service performance, and a wide range of security settings available, the RG-S5750-H Series fully meets the demands of high-speed, secure and intelligent corporate networks.
Outstanding Performance and Scalability
The RG-S5750-H series offers 4 fixed 10G fiber ports. Users can flexibly select 10G fiber or copper ports in various quantities to meet their actual deployment needs. Unmatched scalability fully supports the campus network aggregation of large enterprises, or core deployments of small to medium sized networks. This series supports MAC address capacities up to 64K.
IPv4 / IPv6 Dual Stack Multilayer Switching
The RG-S5750-H series provides hardware support for IPv4 / IPv6 multilayer switching at line speeds, supports hardware-based differentiation and processing of IPv4 and IPv6 packets, and provides a flexible IPv6 network communication scheme for planning network implementations or maintaining current network status. . The switch also supports rich IPv4 routing protocols, including static routing protocols, RIP, OSPF, IS-IS, and BGP4, allowing users to select the appropriate protocol for network building in different environments. A wide variety of IPv6 routing protocols are also available. Includes static routing protocols, RIPng, OSPFv3, and BGP4 +, which allow users to select the appropriate protocol to upgrade an existing network to IPv6 or build a new IPv6 network.
Virtual Switch Unit (VSU)
Virtual Switch Unit technology, or VSU for short, allows the interconnection of several physical devices by virtualizing them into one logical device. Logical devices use a single IP address, Telnet process, command line interface (CLI), and allow automatic version checking and configuration. From a user perspective, the benefits are doubled work efficiency and an improved user experience from multiple devices operating simultaneously. And they only need to manage one device. VSU technology also offers the following benefits:
• Easy management: Administrators can centrally manage all devices at the same time. No more need to configure and manage individual switches.
• Simplified typology: VSU is considered one of the switches in the network. With aggregation link connections and peripheral networking devices, the MSTP protocol is unnecessary because there is no Layer 2 loop network. All protocols operate as a single switch.
• Millisecond failure: VSU and peripheral devices are connected via an aggregation link. In case of any device or link failure, failover to another member’s link only takes 50 ms.
• Excellent scalability: Hot swappable network, any device exiting or joining virtual network does not cause any impact on other devices.
Comprehensive Security Policy
The RG-S5750-H series effectively prevents and controls the spread of viruses and hacker attacks with various built-in mechanisms such as anti-DoS attacks, hacker IP scanning, illegal ARP packet checking, and various hardware ACL policies.
• Hardware-based IPv6 ACL: Enables IPv4 / IPv6 user coexistence and controls resource access by IPv6 users (eg restricting access to sensitive network resources).
• Industry-leading CPU protection mechanism: CPU protection policy (CPP) differentiates data streams sent to the CPU, which is processed according to its priority, and imposes limits on bandwidth speed as needed. In this way, users can prevent the CPU from being occupied by illegal traffic and protect against malicious attacks to ensure normal operation of the CPU and switches.
• IP / MAC binding: Implement flexible port or system binding to a user’s IP address and MAC address, strictly restricting user access across ports or system-wide.
• DHCP snooping: Allow DHCP responses from trusted ports only; based on DHCP listening and by dynamically monitoring ARP and checking the user’s IP address, it instantly removes illegal packets that do not match binding entries to effectively prevent ARP fraud and source IP address fraud.
• IP-based Telnet access control: Prevents attacks from illegal personnel or hackers and strengthens device security.
• Secure Shell and SNMPv3: The secure shell cryptographic network protocols (SSH) and Simple Network Management Protocol v3 (SNMPv3) ensure the security of management information. Provides services such as multi-element binding, port security, time-based ACLs and bandwidth speed limiting to block unauthorized users.
• NFPP: NFPP (Network Foundation Protection Policy) increases the security of switches. This protects the switch processor and bandwidth by completely isolating the attacking source. Normal packet forwarding and protocols are therefore guaranteed.
The RG-S5750-H series supports the spanning tree protocols 802.1D, 802.1w, and 802.1s to ensure fast convergence, increase fault-tolerant capabilities, ensure stable network running and link load balancing, and provide redundant links.
• Virtual Router Redundant Protocol (VRRP): Effectively ensures network stability.
• Rapid Link Detection Protocol (RLDP): Detects link connectivity and whether the optical fiber link is normal from both ends, and support
● Large network aggregation layer, medium-sized network core layer, server cluster access, and full Gigabit Layer 3 building access on large corporate or campus networks.
● 4 10G BASE-X fixed ports upgrade the network to a 10G uplink backbone to protect user investment.
● Strong security management mechanism provides network security defense, high security access control, and effective network access control.
● Superior management policies facilitate bandwidth management and ensure performance of key applications such as voice / video conferencing, music and video streaming, and Video on Demand (VoD).
Typical Applications 1
As a large campus network aggregation layer switch, the RG-S5750-H Series Switch offers a high-performance bandwidth link with 10G aggregation to the core and higher bandwidth for access devices to meet growing user traffic demands.
General Application 2
The RG-S5750-H Series switches can be used as core switches in small and medium enterprises. VSU technology not only simplifies network architecture, but also significantly increases the reliability and efficiency of network systems.
|RG-S5750C-28GT4XS-H||28 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, 4 100/1000BASE-X SFP ports (combo), 4 1G/10GBASE-X SFP+ ports, 2 extension slots, 2 modular power slots, required to purchase at least 1 power module|
|RG-S5750C-48GT4XS-H||48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, 4 1G/10GBASE-X SFP+ ports, 2 extension slots, 2 modular power slots, required to purchase at least 1 power module|
|RG-S5750C-28SFP4XS-H||28 100/1000BASE-X SFP ports, 8 10/100/1000BASE-T ports (combo), 4 1G/10GBASE-X SFP+ ports, 2 extension slots, 2 modular power slots, required to purchase at least 1 power module|
|RG-S5750C-48SFP4XS-H||48 100/1000BASE-X SFP ports, 4 1G/10GBASE-X SFP+ ports, 2 extension slots, 2 modular power slots, required to purchase at least 1 RG-PA150I-F power module|
|RG-S5750-48GT4XS-HP-H||48 10/100/1000BASE-T PoE+ ports, 4 1G/10GBASE-X SFP+ ports, 2 modular power slots, required to purchase at least 1 RG-M5000E-AC500P power module|
|M5000H-01QXS||1-port QSFP+ stacking module (stacking module for QSFP+ BASE-X ports, only for stacking between S5750C-H Series)|
|M5000H-04XS||4-port 10GE SFP+ interface module (Only for RG-S5750C-48GT4XS-H and RG-S5750C-48SFP4XS-H models; Only extension Slot-1 of RG-S5750C-48GT4XS-H and RG-S5750C-48SFP4XS-H models supports the module, the extension Slot-2 cannot be used.)|
|RG-M5000E-AC500P||AC power module, 500W power budget, max 370W for PoE, for RG-S5750-48GT4XS-HP-H.|
|RG-PA1150P-F||AC power module, 1150W power budget, max 740W for PoE, for RG-S5750-48GT4XS-HP-H|
|RG-PA150I-F||AC power module, 150W power budget, for RG-S5750C-48SFP4XS-H|
|RG-PA70I||AC power module, 70W power budget, for RG-S5750C-28GT4XS-H、RG-S5750C-28SFP4XS-H、RG-S5750C-48GT4XS-H|
|RG-PD70I||DC power module, 70W power budget, for RG-S5750C-28GT4XS-H、RG-S5750C-28SFP4XS-H、RG-S5750C-48GT4XS-H|
|FE-SFP-LX-MM1310||100M multimode interface module (2km)|
|FE-SFP-LH15-SM1310||100M single-mode interface module (15km)|
|Mini-GBIC-GT||1000BASE-GT mini GBIC transceiver|
|Mini-GBIC-SX-MM850||1000BASE-SX mini GBIC transceiver (850nm)|
|Mini-GBIC-LX-SM1310||1000BASE-LX mini GBIC transceiver (1310nm)|
|Mini-GBIC-LH40-SM1310||1000BASE-LH mini GBIC transceiver (1310nm, 40km)|
|Mini-GBIC-ZX50-SM1550||1000BASE-ZX mini GBIC transceiver (1550nm, 50km)|
|Mini-GBIC-ZX80-SM1550||1000BASE-ZX mini GBIC transceiver (1550nm, 80km)|
|Mini-GBIC-ZX100-SM1550||1000BASE-ZX mini GBIC transceiver (1550nm, 100km)|
|XG-SFP-SR-MM850||10GBASE-SR, SFP+ transceiver, MM (850nm, 300m, LC)|
|XG-SFP-LR-SM1310||10GBASE-SR, SFP+ transceiver (1310nm, 10km, LC)|
|XG-SFP-ER-SM1550||10GBASE-SR, SFP+ transceiver (1550nm, 40km, LC)|
|XG-SFP-AOC1M||10GBASE SFP+ optical stack cable (included both side transceivers) for S2910 and S5750-H Series Switches, 1 meter|
|XG-SFP-AOC3M||10GBASE SFP+ optical stack cable (included both side transceivers) for S2910 and S5750-H Series Switches, 3 meters|
|XG-SFP-AOC5M||10GBASE SFP+ optical stack cable (included both side transceivers) for S2910 and S5750-H Series Switches, 5 meters|
|40G-AOC-5M||40G QSFP+ optical stack cable (included both side transceivers) for S5750-H Series, S6220 Series, S8600E Series and N18000 Series Switches, 5 meters|
|40G-QSFP-SR-MM850||40G SR fiber module for QSFP+ interface (OM3/OM4 MPO fiber, 8-core, wavelength 850nm, transmission distance is 100m for OM3 fiber and 150m for OM4 fiber)|
|40G-QSFP-LR4 SM1310||40G LR single-mode fiber module for QSFP+ interface, transmission distance up to 10km (LC fiber is required, 2-core, wavelength 1310nm)|