Cisco Jakarta Catalyst 2960 X Series Switches
Cisco Jakarta Catalyst 2960 X Series Switches – Get the enterprise-class features you want at an affordable price. Our Catalyst 2960-X Series from Cisco Jakarta is a stackable Layer 2 and Layer 3 Gigabit Ethernet access switch. They are easy to use, manage and solve. They offer automatic software installation and port configuration. And they help you save costs with energy-saving features.
Cisco Jakarta Catalyst 2960 X Series Switches – Cost-effective access switches Get the enterprise-class features you want at an affordable price. Our Catalyst 2960-X Series from Cisco Jakarta is a stackable Layer 2 and Layer 3 Gigabit Ethernet access switch. The Catalyst 2960-X Series is also easy to use and manage. They offer automatic software installation and port configuration. And they help you save costs with energy-saving features.
Table 12. Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series hardware
|Flash memory||128 MB for LAN Base and IP Lite SKUs, 64 MB for LAN Lite SKUs|
|DRAM||512 MB for LAN Base and 256 MB for LAN Lite|
|CPU||APM86392 600 MHz dual core|
|Console ports||USB (Type B), Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Storage interface||USB (Type A) for external flash storage|
|Network management interface||10/100 Mbps Ethernet (RJ-45)|
Table 13. Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series performance
|Performance and scalability|
|2960-X LAN Lite||2960-X LAN Base||2960-XR IP Lite|
|Forwarding bandwidth||50 Gbps||108 Gbps||108 Gbps|
|Switching bandwidth*||100 Gbps||216 Gbps||216 Gbps|
|Maximum active VLANs||64||1023||1023|
|VLAN IDs available||4096||4096||4096|
|Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU)-L3 packet||9198 bytes||9198 bytes||9198 bytes|
|Jumbo frame – Ethernet frame||9216 bytes||9216 bytes||9216 bytes|
* Switching bandwidth is full-duplex capacity.
Table 14. Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series forwarding performance
|Forwarding rate: 64-byte Layer 3 packets|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48FPD-L||130.9 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPD-L||130.9 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PD-L||95.2 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TD-L||130.9 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TD-L||95.2 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48FPS-L||107.1 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPS-L||107.1 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PS-L||71.4 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PSQ-L||71.4 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TS-L||107.1 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TS-L||71.4 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TS-LL||104.2 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TS-LL||68.5 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48FPD-I||130.9 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48LPD-I||130.9 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24PD-I||95.2 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48TD-I||130.9 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24TD-I||95.2 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48FPS-I||107.1 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48LPS-I||107.1 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24PS-I||71.4 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48TS-I||107.1 Mpps|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24TS-I||71.4 Mpps|
Table 15. Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series mechanical specifications
|Inches (H x D x W)||Centimeters (H x D x W)||Pounds||Kilograms|
|WS-C2960X-48FPD-L||1.75 x 14.5 x 17.5||4.5 x 36.8 x 44.5||12.9||5.8|
|WS-C2960X-48LPD-L||1.75 x 14.5 x 17.5||4.5 x 36.8 x 44.5||12.9||5.8|
|WS-C2960X-48TD-L||1.75 x 11.0 x 17.5||4.5 x 27.9 x 44.5||9.6||4.3|
|WS-C2960X-24PD-L||1.75 x 14.5 x 17.5||4.5 x 36.8 x 44.5||12.7||5.7 g|
|WS-C2960X-24TD-L||1.75 x 11.0 x 17.5||4.5 x 27.9 x 44.5||8.9||4.0|
|WS-C2960X-48FPS-L||1.75 x 14.5 x 17.5||4.5 x 36.8 x 44.5||12.9||5.8|
|WS-C2960X-48LPS-L||1.75 x 14.5 x 17.5||4.5 x 36.8 x 44.5||12.9||5.8|
|WS-C2960X-48TS-L||1.75 x 11.0 x 17.5||4.5 x 27.9 x 44.5||9.4||4.2|
|WS-C2960X-24PS-L||1.75 x 14.5 x 17.5||4.5 x 36.8 x 44.5||12.8||5.8|
|WS-C2960X-24PSQ-L||1.73 x 11.03 x 17.5||4.45 x 28.0 x 44.5||12.8||5.8|
|WS-C2960X-24TS-L||1.75 x 11.0 x 17.5||4.5 x 27.9 x 44.5||8.9||4.0|
|WS-C2960X-48TS-LL||1.75 x 11.0 x 17.5||4.5 x 27.9 x 44.5||8.9||4.0|
|WS-C2960X-24TS-LL||1.75 x 11.0 x 17.5||4.5 x 27.9 x 44.5||8.2||3.7|
Table 16. Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Series mechanical specifications
|Inches (H x D x W)||Centimeters (H x D x W)||Pounds||Kilograms|
|WS-C2960XR-48FPD-I||1.75 x 16.0 x 17.5||4.45 x 40.8 x 44.5||14.6||6.6|
|WS-C2960XR-48LPD-I||1.75 x 16.0 x 17.5||4.45 x 40.8 x 44.5||14.0||6.4|
|WS-C2960XR-48TD-I||1.75 x 16.0 x 17.5||4.45 x 40.8 x 44.5||13.3||6.1|
|WS-C2960XR-24PD-I||1.75 x 16.0 x 17.5||4.45 x 40.8 x 44.5||13.6||6.2|
|WS-C2960XR-24TD-I||1.75 x 16.0 x 17.5||4.45 x 40.8 x 44.5||13.0||5.9|
|WS-C2960XR-48FPS-I||1.75 x 16.0 x 17.5||4.45 x 40.8 x 44.5||14.7||6.7|
|WS-C2960XR-48LPS-I||1.75 x 16.0x 17.5||4.45 x 40.8 x 44.5||14.2||6.4|
|WS-C2960XR-48TS-I||1.75 x 16.0 x 17.5||4.45 x 40.8 x 44.5||13.2||6.0|
|WS-C2960XR-24PS-I||1.75 x 16.0 x 17.5||4.45 x 40.8 x 44.5||13.7||6.2|
|WS-C2960XR-24TS-I||1.75 x 16.0 x 17.5||4.45 x 40.8 x 44.5||13.0||5.9|
The power supplies could add up to 3.1 in. (7.9 cm) to the depth of the 2960-XR Series chassis.
Table 17. Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series environmental specifications
|Operating temperature up to 5000 ft (1500 m)||23º to 113ºF||-5º to 45ºC|
|Operating temperature up to 10,000 ft (3000 m)||23º to 104ºF||-5º to 40ºC|
|Short-term exception at sea level*||23º to 131ºF||-5º to 55ºC|
|Short-term exception up to 5000 feet (1500 m)*||23º to 122ºF||-5º to 50ºC|
|Short-term exception up to 10,000 feet (3000 m)*||23º to 113ºF||-5º to 45ºC|
|Short-term exception up to 13,000 feet (4000 m)*||23º to 104ºF||-5º to 40ºC|
|Storage temperature up to 15,000 feet (4573 m)||-13º to 158ºF||-25º to 70ºC|
|Operating altitude||Up to 10,000||Up to 3000|
|Storage altitude||Up to 13,000||Up to 4000|
|Operating relative humidity||10% to 95% noncondensing|
|Storage relative humidity||10% to 95% noncondensing|
|Measured per ISO 7779 and declared per ISO 9296. PoE output of 185W or less where applicable.|
|Bystander positions operating mode at 77°F (25°C) ambient.|
|Model||Sound pressure||Sound power|
|LpA (typical)||LpAD (maximum)||LwA (typical)||LwAD (maximum)|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48FPD-L
Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPD-L
Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PD-L
|39 dB||43 dB||4.9 B||5.3 B|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TD-L
Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TD-L
|42 dB||46 dB||5.1 B||5.5 B|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48FPS-L
Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPS-L
Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PS-L
|39 dB||43 dB||4.9 B||5.3 B|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PSQ-L||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TS-L
Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TS-L
|42 dB||46 dB||5.1 B||5.5 B|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TS-LL
Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TS-LL
|42 dB||46 dB||5.1 B||5.5 B|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48FPD-I||40 dB||43 dB||5.2 B||5.5 B|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48LPD-I||40 dB||43 dB||5.2 B||5.5 B|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24PD-I||40 dB||43 dB||5.2 B||5.5 B|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48TD-I||22 dB||25 dB||3.3 B||3.6 B|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24TD-I||22 dB||25 dB||3.3 B||3.6 B|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48FPS-I||40 dB||43 dB||5.2 B||5.5 B|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48LPS-I||40 dB||43 dB||5.2 B||5.5 B|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24PS-I||40 dB||43 dB||5.2 B||5.5 B|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48TS-I||22 dB||25 dB||3.3 B||3.6 B|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24TS-I||22 dB||25 dB||3.3 B||3.6 B|
|Model||MTBF in hours**|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48FPD-L||233,370|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPD-L||277,960|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PD-L||325,780|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TD-L||445,460|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TD-L||569,520|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48FPS-L||232,610|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPS-L||276,870|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PS-L||324,280|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PSQ-L||462,680|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TS-L||442,690|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TS-L||564,910|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TS-LL||476,560|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TS-LL||622,350|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-STACK||17,128,090|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48FPD-I||231,590|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48LPD-I||275,430|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24PD-I||322,740|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48TD-I||440,880|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24TD-I||561,890|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48FPS-I||230,860|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48LPS-I||274,380|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24PS-I||321,290|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48TS-I||438,130|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24TS-I||557,320|
* Tidak lebih dari yang berikut ini dalam periode 1 tahun: 96 jam berturut-turut, atau total 360 jam, atau 15 kejadian.
** Perkiraan saat ini; nanti akan didasarkan pada metodologi Telcordia SR-332 Edisi 2.
Table 18. Connectors and interfaces
|Connectors and interfaces|
|● 10BASE-T ports: RJ-45 connectors, 2-pair Category 3, 4, or 5 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cabling
● 100BASE-TX ports: RJ-45 connectors, 2-pair Category 5 UTP cabling
● 1000BASE-T ports: RJ-45 connectors, 4-pair Category 5 UTP cabling
● 1000BASE-T SFP-based ports: RJ-45 connectors, 4-pair Category 5 UTP cabling
|SFP and SFP+ interfaces|
|Untuk informasi tentang modul SFP dan SFP + yang didukung, lihat tabel matriks Kompatibilitas Transceiver.|
|● Per-ssssm status: System, RPS, stack link status, link duplex, PoE, and link speed|
|Kabel susun Cisco Catalyst 2960-X dan Seri 2960-XR FlexStack-Plus dan FlexStack-Extended (hanya modul hybrid):
● CAB-STK-E-0.5M stacking cable with a 0.5 m length
● CAB-STK-E-1M stacking cable with a 1.0 m length
● CAB-STK-E-3M stacking cable with a 3.0 m length
|Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series console cables:
● CAB-CONSOLE-RJ45 Console cable 6 ft. with RJ-45
● CAB-CONSOLE-USB Console cable 6 ft. with USB Type A and mini-B connectors
|● The internal power supply is an auto-ranging unit and supports input voltages between 100 and 240V AC
● Use the supplied AC power cord to connect the AC power connector to an AC power outlet
● The Cisco RPS connector offers connection for an optional Cisco RPS 2300 that uses AC input and supplies DC output to the switch
● Only the Cisco RPS 2300 (model PWR-RPS2300) should be attached to the redundant-power-system receptacle
Table 19. Management and standards support
● ePM MIB
● CISCO-STACKWISE-MIB (2960-X)
|For an updated list of supported MIBs, refer to the MIB Locator at cisco.com/go/mibs|
|Standards||● IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol
● IEEE 802.1p CoS Prioritization
● IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
● IEEE 802.1s
● IEEE 802.1w
● IEEE 802.1X
● IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP)
● IEEE 802.3ad
● IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at
● IEEE 802.3ah (100BASE-X single/multimode fiber only)
● IEEE 802.3x full duplex on 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T ports
|● IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T
● IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX
● IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
● IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-X
● RMON I and II standards
● SNMP v1, v2c, and v3
● IEEE 802.3az
● IEEE 802.3ae 10 Gigabit Ethernet
● IEEE 802.1ax
|RFC compliance||● RFC 768 – UDP
● RFC 783 – TFTP
● RFC 791 – IP
● RFC 792 – ICMP
● RFC 793 – TCP
● RFC 826 – ARP
● RFC 854 – Telnet
● RFC 951 – Bootstrap Protocol (BOOTP)
● RFC 959 – FTP
● RFC 1112 – IP Multicast and IGMP
● RFC 1157 – SNMP v1
● RFC 1166 – IP Addresses
● RFC 1256 – Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) Router Discovery
● RFC 1305 – NTP
● RFC 1492 – TACACS+
● RFC 1493 – Bridge MIB
● RFC 1542 – BOOTP extensions
● RFC 1643 – Ethernet Interface MIB
● RFC 1757 – RMON
● RFC 1901 – SNMP v2C
|● RFC 1902-1907 – SNMP v2
● RFC 1981 – Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU) Path Discovery IPv6
● FRC 2068 – HTTP
● RFC 2131 – DHCP
● RFC 2138 – RADIUS
● RFC 2233 – IF MIB v3
● RFC 2373 – IPv6 Aggregatable Addrs
● RFC 2460 – IPv6
● RFC 2461 – IPv6 Neighbor Discovery
● RFC 2462 – IPv6 Autoconfiguration
● RFC 2463 – ICMP IPv6
● RFC 2474 – Differentiated Services (DiffServ) Precedence
● RFC 2597 – Assured Forwarding
● RFC 2598 – Expedited Forwarding
● RFC 2571 – SNMP Management
● RFC 2865 – RADIUS
● RFC 3046 – DHCP Relay Agent Information Option
● RFC 3376 – IGMP v3
● RFC 3580 – 802.1X RADIUS
Table 20. Voltage and power ratings
|Input voltage and current|
|Model||Voltage (auto ranging)||Current||Frequency|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48FPD-L||100 to 240 VAC||9A to 4A||50 to 60 Hz|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPD-L||5A to 2A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PD-L||5A to 2A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TD-L||1A to 0.5A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TD-L||1A to 0.5A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48FPS-L||9A to 4A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPS-L||5A to 2A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PS-L||5A to 2A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PSQ-L||2A to 4A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TS-L||1A to 0.5A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TS-L||1A to 0.5A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TS-LL||1A to 0.5A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TS-LL||1A to 0.5A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48FPD-I||100 to 264 VAC||10A to 5A||50 to 60 Hz|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48FPS-I||10A to 5 A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48LPD-I||90 to 264 VAC||6A to 3 A||50 to 60 Hz|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24PD-I||6A to 3 A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48TD-I||1A to 0.5 A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24TD-I||1A to 0.5 A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48LPS-I||6A to 3 A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24PS-I||6A to 3 A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48TS-I||1A to 0.5 A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24TS-I||1A to 0.5 A|
|Power rating (switch maximum consumption values)|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48FPD-L||0.89 kVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPD-L||0.48 kVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PD-L||0.47 kVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TD-L||0.049 kVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TD-L||0.034 kVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48FPS-L||0.89 kVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPS-L||0.49 kVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PS-L||0.49 kVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PSQ-L||0.16 kVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TS-L||0.051 kVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TS-L||0.039 kVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TS-LL||0.046KVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TS-LL||0.035KVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48FPD-I||0.89KVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48LPD-I||0.48KVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24PD-I||0.46KVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48TD-I||0.047KVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24TD-I||0.039KVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48FPS-I||0.89KVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48LPS-I||0.47KVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24PS-I||0.46KVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48TS-I||0.046KVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24TS-I||0.038KVA|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48FPD-L||4A||15A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPD-L||4A||8A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PD-L||3A||8A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TD-L||4A||N/A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TD-L||3A||N/A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48FPS-L||4A||15A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPS-L||4A||8A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PS-L||3A||8A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PSQ-L||N/A||N/A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TS-L||5A||N/A|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TS-L||4A||N/A|
Catatan: Peringkat watt pada catu daya tidak mewakili penarikan daya yang sebenarnya. Ini menunjukkan penarikan daya maksimum yang dimungkinkan oleh catu daya. Peringkat ini dapat digunakan untuk perencanaan kapasitas fasilitas. Untuk sakelar PoE, persyaratan pendinginan lebih kecil dari total daya imbang, karena sebagian besar beban dihamburkan di titik akhir.
Table 21. Power consumption
|Measured power consumption in watts|
|Model||0% traffic||10% traffic||100% traffic||Weighted average|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48FPD-L||50.8||65.9||66.7||66.0|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPD-L||45.7||61.1||62.0||61.2|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PD-L||44.7||52.3||53.1||52.3|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TD-L||32.9||47.0||47.8||47.1|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TD-L||24.9||32.2||33.1||32.3|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48FPS-L||51.9||66.6||66.8||66.6|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPS-L||46.7||60.8||61.1||60.9|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PS-L||41.4||49.0||49.2||49.0|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PSQ-L||28.5||32.8||34.8||33.0|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TS-L||34.9||49.5||49.7||49.5|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TS-L||28.0||36.8||37.1||36.9|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TS-LL||31.4||44.3||44.5||44.4|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TS-LL||25.2||32.0||32.0||32.0|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48FPD-I||46.7||61.8||62.5||61.9|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48LPD-I||40.7||54.6||55.9||54.8|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24PD-I||36.1||42.9||43.7||43.0|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48TD-I||29.7||44.7||45.6||44.8|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24TD-I||29.3||37.2||38.1||37.3|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48FPS-I||44.8||58.5||58.8||58.5|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48LPS-I||37.9||52.8||53.0||52.9|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24PS-I||36.5||43.2||43.4||43.2|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48TS-I||30.0||44.8||45.0||44.8|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24TS-I||28.8||36.0||36.2||36.0|
Table 22. Safety and compliance
|Safety||UL 60950-1 Second Edition
CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1 Second Edition
EN 60950-1 Second Edition
IEC 60950-1 Second Edition
|EMC – emissions||47CFR Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A
AS/NZS CISPR22 Class A
CISPR22 Class A
EN55022 Class A
ICES003 Class A
VCCI Class A
KN22 Class A
CNS13438 Class A
|EMC – immunity||EN55024
|Environmental||Pengurangan Zat Berbahaya (RoHS) termasuk Instruksi 2011/65 / EU|
|Telco||Kode Pengenal Peralatan Bahasa Umum (CLEI)|
|US government certifications||USGv6 and IPv6 Ready Logo|
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches By Cisco Jakarta provide various security features to restrict access to the network and reduce threats, including:
- MAC-based VLAN assignment, allowing different users to authenticate on different VLANs. This feature allows each user to have different data VLANs on the same interface.
- Cisco TrustSec ® , which uses the Security Group Exchange Protocol (SXP) to simplify security and policy enforcement across the network. For more information on Cisco TrustSec security solutions.
- Comprehensive 802.1X features for controlling access to the network, including Flexible Authentication, 802.1X monitor mode, and RADIUS Change of Authorization.
- IPv6 First-Hop Security enhances Layer 2 and Layer 3 network access for proliferating IPv6 devices, particularly BYOD devices. It protects against malicious router advertisements, address spoofing, fake Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) replies, and other risks introduced by IPv6 technology.
- Device sensor and device classifier, activates seamless multipurpose device profiles, including BYOD devices. They also enable the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) to provide identity-based security policies. This feature is available on Series 2960-X and 2960-XR switches.
- Cisco Trust Anchor Technology, enables easy distribution of one universal image for all 2960-X and 2960-XR Series models by verifying the authenticity of the Cisco IOS Software image. This technology enables the switch to perform Cisco IOS integrity checks at boot-up by verifying signatures, verifying managed trusted assets, and authenticating licenses.
- Cisco Threat Defense features, including Port Security, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), and IP Source Guard.
- Private VLANs that limit traffic between hosts on a common segment by splitting traffic at Layer 2, converting the broadcast segment to a nonbroadcast multiaccess-like segment. This feature is supported on the 2960-X and 2960-XR Series and is available in the LAN Base and IP Lite feature sets.
◦ Private VLAN Edge to provide security and isolation between switch ports, which helps ensure that users cannot snoop on other users’ traffic.
- Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (uRPF) to help reduce problems caused by the introduction of a malformed or fake (fake) IP source address into the network by removing IP packets that do not have a verifiable source IP address. This feature is only available in the IP Lite feature set.
- Multidomain Authentication to allow IP phones and PCs to authenticate on the same switch port when assigned to the appropriate voice and data VLANs.
- Access Control Lists (ACLs) for IPv6 and IPv4 for security and QoS ACL (ACE) elements.
◦ VLAN ACLs on all VLANs to prevent unauthorized data flows from being bridged within the VLAN.
◦ Router ACLs that define security policies on routed interfaces for control-plane and data-plane traffic. IPv6 ACLs can be applied to filter IPv6 traffic.
◦ Port-based ACLs for Layer 2 interfaces to allow security policies to be applied to individual switch ports.
◦ Downloadable ACLs (dACLs) to download ACLs from the RADIUS server during 802.1X authentication.
- SSH, Kerberos, and SNMPv3, provide network security by encrypting administrator traffic during Telnet and SNMP sessions. SSH, Kerberos, and cryptographic versions of SNMPv3 require special cryptographic software images due to US export restrictions
- SPAN , with bidirectional data support, to allow the Cisco Intrusion Detection System (IDS) to take action when an intruder is detected.
- TACACS + and RADIUS authentication to facilitate centralized switch control and restrict unauthorized users from changing configurations.
- MAC address Notification to notify administrators about users added or removed from the network.
- Multilevel security on console access to prevent unauthorized users from changing the switch configuration.
- BPDU Guard to turn off the Spanning-Tree Port Interface which is activated quickly when a BPDU is received to avoid accidental topology loops.
- Spanning Tree Root Guard (STRG) to prevent edge devices that are not under the control of the network administrator from becoming the Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) root node.
- Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) filtering to provide multicast authentication by filtering unsubscribed subscribers and limiting the number of concurrent multicast streams available per port.
- Dynamic VLAN assignment through the implementation of the VLAN Membership Policy, the ability of Server clients to provide flexibility in assigning ports to VLANs. Dynamic VLANs facilitate fast IP address assignment.
- The Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) supports enabling Series 2960-XR switches to offer security management for all connected devices.
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches By Cisco Jakarta offer intelligent traffic management that keeps things flowing smoothly. Flexible mechanisms for tagging, classification, and scheduling provide superior performance for data, voice and video traffic, all at wire speeds. The main QoS features include:
- Up to eight egress queues per port and strict priority queue so that the highest priority packet is served before all other traffic.
- Shaped Round Robin (SRR) scheduling and Weighted Tail Drop (WTD) avoids congestion.
- Flow-based rate limiting and up to 256 aggregates or per cop per port.
- 802.1p Class of Service (CoS) and Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) classification, with tagging and classification on a per packet basis according to source and destination IP address, MAC address, or Layer 4 TCP / UDP port number.
- Cross-stack QoS to allow QoS to be configured across the 2960-X and 2960-XR Series switch stacks.
- Cisco Committed Information Rate (CIR) works, providing bandwidth increments as low as 8 Kbps.
- Rate limiting is based on source and destination, IP address, source and destination MAC address, Layer 4 TCP / UDP information, or a combination of these fields, using QoS ACL (IP ACL or MAC ACL), class map, and policy map.
The Switching Database Manager (SDM) template for LAN Base and IP Lite licenses allows administrators to automatically optimize Ternary Addressable Content Memory (TCAM) allocation to desired features based on usage-specific requirements, including MAC scalability numbers, routing, security, and QoS, depending on on the type of template used in the switch.
Table 10 lists the scalability for the LAN Lite and LAN Base licenses on the 2960-X Series. Table 11 lists the scalability for the IP Lite license on the 2960-XR Series By Cisco Jakarta.
Table 10. Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series LAN Lite and Base LAN scalability
|Resources||LAN Lite (default)||LAN Base (default)|
|Unicast MAC addresses||16,000||16,000|
|IPv4 unicast direct routes||320||2000|
|IPv4 unicast indirect routes||32||1000|
|IPv6 unicast direct routes||256||2000|
|IPv6 unicast indirect routes||0||1000|
|IPv4 multicast routes and IGMP groups||1000||1000|
|IPv6 multicast groups||1000||1000|
|IPv4 QoS ACEs||384||500|
|IPv6 QoS ACEs||256||500|
|IPv4 security ACEs||256||600|
|IPv6 Security ACEs||256||600|
Table 11. Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Series IP Lite Scalability
|Resources||Default (IP Lite)||VLAN (IP Lite)||IPv4 (IP Lite)|
|Unicast MAC addresses||16,000||32,000||16,000|
|IPv4 unicast direct routes||4000||250||16,000|
|IPv4 unicast indirect routes||1250||250||8000|
|IPv6 unicast direct routes||4000||250||0|
|IPv6 unicast indirect routes||1250||250||0|
|IPv4 multicast routes and IGMP groups||1000||1000||1000|
|IPv6 multicast groups||1000||1000||0|
|IPv4 QoS ACEs||500||500||500|
|IPv6 QoS ACEs||250||500||0|
|IPv4 security ACEs||1000||1000||875|
|IPv6 security ACEs||500||500||0|
|IPv4 policy-based routing ACEs||500||0||375|
Redundancy and Resiliency
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches By Cisco Jakarta offer a number of redundancy and robustness features to prevent outages and help ensure that the network remains available:
- The EtherChannel cross-stack provides the ability to configure Cisco EtherChannel technology across multiple stack members for high durability.
- Flex Links provide link redundancy with a convergence time of less than 100 milliseconds.
- IEEE 802.1s / w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) provide spanning-tree convergence that is independent of spanning-tree timers and also offers the benefits of Layer 2 load balancing and distributed processing. Stacked units behave as single spanning-tree nodes.
- Rapid Spanning Tree Per-VLAN (PVRST +) enables fast convergence of spanning trees on a per-VLAN-spanning-tree basis, without requiring implementation of spanning-tree instances.
- Cisco HSRP is supported to create a redundant, fail-safe routing topology across the 2960-XR Series IP Lite SKUs.
- Switch-port auto-recovery (Disable Error) automatically tries to re-enable a link that was disabled due to a network error.
- Power redundancy with an optional second power supply on the 2960-XR Series models, or with an external redundant power supply (RPS) on the 2960-X Series models.
Cisco Catalyst Smart Operations is a comprehensive suite of capabilities that simplifies LAN planning, deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting. Deploying the SmartOperations tool reduces the time and effort required to operate the network and lowers Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- The Cisco AutoConfig service determines the level of network access provided to the endpoint based on the device type. This feature also allows hard binding between the end device and the interface.
- The Cisco Smart Install service enables minimal touch deployment by providing automatic installation and configuration of the Cisco IOS Software image when a new switch connects to the network. This allows network administrators to remotely manage installation and updating of Cisco IOS Software images.
- The Cisco Auto SmartPorts service enables automatic switch port configuration when a device is connected to a switch, with settings optimized for the device type, for touchless port policy provisioning.
- Cisco Auto-QoS automatically configures QoS, allowing switches to manage QoS policies based on traffic type, resulting in touchless traffic engineering. Automatic QoS supports eight exit queues on the 2960-X and 2960-XR Series.
- Cisco Smart Troubleshooting is a broad set of system health diagnostic and check commands on a switch, including Smart Call Home. Cisco Generic Online Diagnostics (GOLD) and online diagnostics of switches on the live network help predict and detect failures more quickly.
- Cisco AutoSecure provides a single line CLI to enable basic security features (Port Security, DHCP snooping, DAI). This feature simplifies security configuration.
- DHCP automatic configuration of multiple switches via the boot server makes it easy to install switches.
- Stack master configuration management with Cisco FlexStack-Plus and Cisco FlexStack-Extended technologies helps ensure that all switches are upgraded automatically when the master switch receives a new software version. Automatic software version checking and updating helps ensure that all members of the stack have the same software version.
- No configuration is required to use the Cisco FlexStack-Plus and Cisco FlexStack-Extended modules for stacking (Plug and Play).
- Auto-negotiation on all ports automatically selects half or full duplex transmission mode to optimize bandwidth.
- Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) facilitates dynamic trunk configuration across all switch ports.
- Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) automates the creation of Cisco Fast EtherChannel groups or Gigabit EtherChannel groups for linking to other switches, routers, or servers.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) allows the creation of Ethernet channels with IEEE 802.3ad compliant devices. This feature is similar to Cisco EtherChannel and PAgP technologies.
- Automatic Media-Dependent Interface Crossover (MDIX) automatically adjusts the sending and receiving pairs if the wrong type of cable (crossover or straight-through) is installed.
- Unidirectional Link Detection Protocol (UDLD) and Aggressive UDLD allow unidirectional links caused by faulty fiber optic cables or port errors to be detected and disabled on fiber optic interfaces.
- SDM templates for VLAN access, routing, and deployment allow administrators to easily maximize memory allocation to desired features based on usage-specific requirements.
- Local Proxy ARP works in conjunction with Private VLAN Edge to minimize broadcasts and maximize available bandwidth.
- VLAN1 minimization allows VLAN1 to be disabled on each VLAN trunk.
- Smart Multicast with Cisco FlexStack-Plus and FlexStack-Extended technology enables the Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series to offer greater efficiency and support for multicast data streams such as video by placing each packet of data onto the backplane only once.
- IGMP snooping for IPv4 and IPv6 and Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) v1 and v2 Snooping provide fast client connections and leaves multicast streams and limit bandwidth intensive video traffic only to the requester.
- Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR) continuously sends multicast streams within a multicast VLAN while isolating the stream from the subscriber VLAN for bandwidth and security reasons.
- Per-port broadcast, multicast, and unicast storm control prevent damaged end stations from degrading overall system performance.
- Voice VLANs simplify telephone installation by keeping voice traffic on a separate VLAN for easier administration and troubleshooting.
- The Cisco VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP) supports dynamic VLAN and dynamic trunk configuration across all switches.
- Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN) allows administrators to remotely monitor ports in a Layer 2 switch network from other switches on the same network.
- For enhanced traffic management, monitoring and analysis, the embedded Remote Monitoring (RMON) software agent supports four RMON groups (history, statistics, alarms and events).
- Layer 2 trace routes make troubleshooting easier by identifying the physical path that packets take from source to destination.
- Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) reduces software upgrade administrative costs by downloading from a centralized location.
- Network Time Protocol (NTP) provides accurate and consistent timestamps for all intranet switches.
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches offer industry-leading features for energy efficiency and effective energy management. They are the greenest switch in the industry.
The Hibernation Mode (SHM) switch is an industry first and is available on all Series 2960-X and 2960-XR switches. This feature puts the switch in ultra-low power mode during non-operating periods such as nights or weekends. SHMs on Series 2960-X and 2960-XR switches can be scheduled using Cisco EnergyWise® compliant management software.
IEEE 802.3az EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet) allows ports to sense idle periods dynamically between traffic spikes and quickly switches the interface to low power standby mode, reducing power consumption.
Cisco EnergyWise policies can be used to control the power consumed by PoE-powered endpoints, desktop and data center IT equipment, and various building infrastructures. Cisco EnergyWise technology is included with all Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Switches.
Cisco® Catalyst® 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches By cisco jakarta are stackable fixed-configuration Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications (Figure 1). They run on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management as well as network management. The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series provide easy onboarding, configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting of devices. These fully managed switches can provide advanced Layer 2 and Layer 3 features as well as optional Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE +) power. Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, safe and energy efficient business operations with smart services. Switches provide enhanced application visibility,
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches By Cisco Jakarta feature:
- 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance
- 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks or 2 fixed 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ uplinks
- PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 740W and Perpetual PoE
- Cisco IOS LAN Base or LAN Lite1 and Cisco IOS IP Lite
- Device management with web UI, over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Command-Line Interface (CLI), Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), and RJ-45 or USB console access
- Network management with Cisco Prime®, Cisco Network Plug and Play, and Cisco DNA Center
- Stacking with FlexStack-Plus and FlexStack-Extended
- Layer 3 features with routed access (Open Shortest Path First [OSPF]), static routing, and Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
- Visibility with Domain Name System as an Authoritative Source (DNS-AS) and Full (Flexible) NetFlow
- Security with 802.1X, Serial Port Analyzer (SPAN) and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
- Reliability with higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Resiliency with optional dual field-replaceable power supplies2
Excessive external power supply options are supported on Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches. The switch is provided with one fixed power supply and an option for an external redundant power supply (Cisco Redundant Power System [RPS] 2300).
Redundant dual power supplies are supported on the Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Series Switches. This switch is shipped with one power supply by default. a second power supply can be purchased at the time of ordering a switch or as a backup. This power supply has an internal fan to provide cooling (Figure 2).
Tabel 1 menunjukkan catu daya berbeda yang tersedia di sakelar Seri 2960-XR dan daya PoE yang tersedia. Tabel 2 mencantumkan kapasitas daya PoE dan PoE + untuk Cisco Catalyst 2960-X dan 2960-XR Series. Tabel 3 memberikan PoE yang tersedia dan sakelar daya untuk Seri 2960-XR dengan kombinasi catu daya berbeda.
Tabel 1. Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Series default power supply configurations
|Product ID||Default power supply||Available PoE power|
Tabel 2. Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series PoE and PoE+ power capacity
|Model||Maximum number of PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at) ports*||Maximum number of PoE (IEEE 802.3af) ports*||Available PoE power (single PS source)|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48FPD-L||24 ports up to 30W||48 ports up to 15.4W||740W|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPD-L||12 ports up to 30W||24 ports up to 15.4W||370W|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PD-L||12 ports up to 30W||24 ports up to 15.4W||370W|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48FPS-L||24 ports up to 30W||48 ports up to 15.4W||740W|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPS-L||12 ports up to 30W||24 ports up to 15.4W||370W|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PS-L||12 ports up to 30W||24 ports up to 15.4W||370W|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PSQ-L||3 ports up to 30W||7 ports up to 15.4W||110W|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48FPD-I||24 ports up to 30W||48 ports up to 15.4W||740W|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48LPD-I||12 ports up to 30W||24 ports up to 15.4W||370W|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24PD-I||12 ports up to 30W||24 ports up to 15.4W||370W|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48FPS-I||24 ports up to 30W||48 ports up to 15.4W||740W|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48LPS-I||12 ports up to 30W||24 ports up to 15.4W||370W|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24PS-I||12 ports up to 30W||24 ports up to 15.4W||370W|
* Manajemen daya yang cerdas memungkinkan alokasi daya yang fleksibel di semua port.
Tabel 3. Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Series available PoE and switch power kemampuan dengan kombinasi power supply yang berbeda
|Primary power supply||Secondary power supply||Available power for PoE+||Switch power redundancy||Available PoE power when one PS fails|
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches include a single, fixed power supply and are available with the Cisco IOS LAN Base or LAN Lite feature set. The Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Series Switches include a modular, field-replaceable power supply that can accommodate a second power supply. The 2960-XR series is only available with the Cisco IOS IP Lite feature set. Tables 4 and 5 list the Series 2960-X and 2960-XR configurations, respectively.
Table 4. Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series configurations
10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
Cisco IOS Software image
Available PoE power
FlexStack-Plus and FlexStack-Extended capability
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48FPD-L||48||2 SFP+||LAN Base||740W||Y|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPD-L||48||2 SFP+||LAN Base||370W||Y|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PD-L||24||2 SFP+||LAN Base||370W||Y|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TD-L||48||2 SFP+||LAN Base||–||Y|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TD-L||24||2 SFP+||LAN Base||–||Y|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48FPS-L||48||4 SFP||LAN Base||740W||Y|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPS-L||48||4 SFP||LAN Base||370W||Y|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PS-L||24||4 SFP||LAN Base||370W||Y|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PSQ-L||24 (8 PoE)||2 SFP, 2 10/100/1000BT||LAN Base||110W||–|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TS-L||48||4 SFP||LAN Base||–||Y|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TS-L||24||4 SFP||LAN Base||–||Y|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TS-LL||48||2 SFP||LAN Lite||–||–|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TS-LL||24||2 SFP||LAN Lite||–||–|
Table 5. Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Series configurations
|Model||10/100/1000 Ethernet ports||Uplink interfaces||Cisco IOS Software image||Available PoE power||Power supply||FlexStack-Plus and FlexStack-Extended capability|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48FPD-I||48||2 SFP+||IP Lite||740W||1025WAC||Y|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48LPD-I||48||2 SFP+||IP Lite||370W||640WAC||Y|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24PD-I||24||2 SFP+||IP Lite||370W||640WAC||Y|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48TD-I||48||2 SFP+||IP Lite||–||250WAC||Y|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24TD-I||24||2 SFP+||IP Lite||–||250WAC||Y|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48FPS-I||48||4 SFP||IP Lite||740W||1025WAC||Y|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48LPS-I||48||4 SFP||IP Lite||370W||640WAC||Y|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24PS-I||24||4 SFP||IP Lite||370W||640WAC||Y|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-48TS-I||48||4 SFP||IP Lite||–||250WAC||Y|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24TS-I||24||4 SFP||IP Lite||–||250WAC||Y|
All Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches
By Cisco Jakarta using a single universal Cisco IOS Software image for all SKUs. Depending on the switch model, the Cisco IOS image automatically configures the LAN Lite, LAN Base, or IP Lite feature set.
Note that each switch model is associated with a certain feature level; LAN Lite cannot be upgraded to Base LAN, and Base LAN cannot be upgraded to IP Lite.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches support the following on-device management features:
- Web UI via Cisco Configuration Professional. Configuration Professional provides a user interface for zero-day provisioning, allowing easy switch onboarding. Configuration Professional also has an intuitive dashboard for configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting switches (Figure 3). For more information on Cisco Configuration Professional,
● Bluetooth for over-the-air access. The switch supports an external Bluetooth dongle that plugs into a USB port on the switch and allows Bluetooth-based RF connection with external laptops and tablets (Figure 4). Laptops and tablets can access the CLI switch using a Telnet or Secure Shell (SSH) client via Bluetooth. The GUI can be accessed via Bluetooth with a browser.
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches offer a superior CLI for detailed configuration and administration. The switch is also supported by the complete suite of Cisco network management solutions.
- The Cisco DNA Center on the Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches provides a simple web user interface for enterprise network customers for day-to-day plug and play, switch search and management, topology visualization, and image management software. For details on the Cisco DNA Center features, please refer to dnac.cisco.com.
- Plug and Play Cisco Networking is supported using the Cisco Application Enterprise Infrastructure Policy Module (APIC-EM) and Cisco DNA Center on the Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches. It provides a simple, secure, unified, and integrated offering for enterprise network customers to make it easy to deploy new branch or campus devices or to provide updates to existing networks with a nearly zero touch deployment experience. For detailed information on APIC-EM-based Plug-and-Play capabilities, please see Cisco Network Plug and Play.
Cisco Prime Infrastructure provides comprehensive network cycle management, including a complete library of easy-to-use features to automate the up-to-day and day-to-day management of your Cisco network. Cisco Prime technology integrates hardware and software platform expertise and operational experience into a suite of configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting, reporting, and administration tools driven by a powerful workflow. For detailed information on Cisco Prime,
A license must be purchased to use the Cisco Prime Infrastructure, Cisco Network Plug and Play, or Cisco DNA Center network management solution.
Cisco FlexStack-Plus provides an array of up to eight Cisco Catalyst 2960-X or 2960-XR By Cisco Jakarta Switches with optional FlexStack-Plus modules (Figure 5).
The FlexStack-Plus module is hot swappable and can be added to any Cisco Catalyst 2960-X or 2960-XR Series Switch with a FlexStack-Plus slot. Switches connected to the stack are automatically upgraded to the Cisco IOS Software version of the stack and transparently join the stack without additional intervention.
To provide investment protection, FlexStack-Plus is compatible with FlexStack. Cisco Base Catalyst 2960-X LAN switches equipped with FlexStack-Plus modules are stackable with Cisco Base Catalyst 2960-S and 2960-SF switches equipped with FlexStack modules (see Table 6). Table 7 lists FlexStack’s scalability and performance with various software images.
Tabel 6. FlexStack and FlexStack-Plus supported combinations
|Stack member||2960-XR IP Lite||2960-X LAN Base||2960-S/SF LAN Base|
|2960-XR IP Lite||Yes||–||–|
|2960-X LAN Base||–||Yes||Yes|
|2960-S or 2960-SF LAN Base||–||Yes||Yes|
Tabel 7. FlexStack-Plus scalability and performance
|Stack member||Stack bandwidth||Stack limit||Cisco IOS feature set|
|2960-XR IP Lite||80 Gbps||8||IP Lite|
|2960-X LAN Base||80 Gbps||8||LAN Base|
|2960-X LAN Base mixed with
2960-S/SF LAN Base
|40 Gbps||4||LAN Base|
Gambar 5. Cisco FlexStack-Plus switch stack
Cisco FlexStack-Extended enables remote (floor to floor) stack out-of-the-closet options. This allows back panel stacking of up to eight Cisco Catalyst 2960-X or 2960-XR Series Switches by Cisco Jakarta. FlexStack-Extended can be added to the Cisco Catalyst 2960-X or 2960-XR Series Switch with a rear panel stack slot. Table 8 lists the switch combinations supported with FlexStack-Extended, and Table 9 lists scalability and performance with various software images. FlexStack-Extended is supported in Cisco IOS 15.2 (6) E or later and is available in two module configurations: fiber module and hybrid module.
The hybrid module has copper ports which allow short-range connectivity across a stack of local switches (Figure 6). It provides investment protection and compatibility with FlexStack-Plus via the copper port, while the SFP + port supports distance stacking. The fiber module has two SFP + ports which support stacking of far-reaching cables (Figure 7).
See Table 18 for information on transceiver and cable compatibility with FlexStack-Extended By Cisco Jakarta.
Cisco FlexStack-Plus, FlexStack-Extended, and Cisco IOS Software offer true stacking, with all switches in the stack acting as a single switch unit. FlexStack-Plus and FlexStack-Extended provide unified data fields, unified configuration and a single IP address for switch management. The advantages of true stacking include a lower total cost of ownership and higher availability through simplified management and cross-stack features including EtherChannel, SPAN, and Flex Links.
Tabel 8. FlexStack-Extended supported combinations
|Stack member||2960-XR IP Lite||2960-X LAN Base|
|2960-XR IP Lite||Yes||–|
|2960-X LAN Base||–||Yes|
Tabel 9. FlexStack-Extended scalability and performance
|Stack member||Stack bandwidth||Stack limit||Cisco IOS feature set|
|2960-XR IP Lite||40 Gbps||8||IP Lite|
|2960-X LAN Base||40 Gbps||8||LAN Base|
Cisco FlexStack-Extended: Hybrid module
Cisco FlexStack-Extended: Fiber module
Application Visibility and Control (AVC)
Full (Flexible) NetFlow and NetFlow Lite are both supported on the Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches By Cisco Jakarta, enabling IT teams to understand the traffic mix on their network and identify anomalies by capturing and recording specific packet streams. NetFlow Lite supports flexible traffic data sampling and export in the NetFlow Version 9 format for analysis of a wide range of Cisco and third-party collectors.
NetFlow Lite is included on all LAN Base and IP Lite models of the 2960-X and 2960-XR series.
Flexible NetFlow is the next generation in flow visibility technology, enabling optimization of network infrastructure, reducing operating costs, and improving capacity planning and security incident detection with increased flexibility and scalability. The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series By Cisco Jakarta Switches are capable of up to 8000 current entries in hardware.
Full (Flexible) NetFlow is included with all 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches and requires a Cisco ONE ™ Foundation license per switch or a Cisco DNA Essentials license per switch.
The Domain Name System as an Authoritative Source (DNS-AS) feature (AVC with DNS-AS) provides a centralized means of controlling the identification and classification of trusted network traffic within an organization. It accomplishes this by using network metadata stored in DNS servers that are authoritative for the domain in question to identify the application, and Modular Quality of Service (QoS) CLI (MQC) to classify the appropriate traffic and enforce the appropriate policies.
DNS-AS is included with all Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Switches and requires a Cisco ONE Foundation license per switch or a Cisco DNA Essentials license per switch.
Layer 3 Features
The Cisco hardware architecture provides the following high-performance IP routing features in Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Switches:
- Advanced IP unicast routing protocols (OSPF for Routed Access) are supported for load balancing and building scalable LANs. IPv6 routing (OSPFv3) is supported in hardware for maximum performance.
- Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) for IP multicast is supported, including PIM Sparse Mode (PIM SM), PIM Dense Mode (PIM-DM), PIM Sparse-Dense Mode, and Source Specific Multicast (SSM).
- Policy-Based Routing (PBR) enables superior control by facilitating redirection of flow regardless of the configured routing protocol (for IPv4 and IPv6).
- IP unicast routing protocols (static and RIPv1 and v2) are supported for network routing applications.
Additionally, the Cisco hardware architecture provides the following high-performance IP routing features in Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Switches:
- IP unicast routing protocols (RIPng and Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol [EIGRP] Stub) are supported for network routing applications.
- EIGRPv3 Stub and PIMv6 Stub are supported as a part of the IPv6 routing suite.
- Equal-cost routing facilitates load balancing and layer 3 redundancy on the stack.
- Hot Standby Routing Protocol (HSRP) and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) provide dynamic load balancing and failover for redirected links.
Intelligent PoE +
IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at PoE + (up to 30W per port) are both supported on Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches By Cisco Jakarta to lower total cost of ownership for uses that combine Cisco IP phones, Cisco wireless access points Aironet®, or other PoE and PoE + compliant end devices. PoE eliminates the need to supply wall power to PoE-enabled devices and eliminates the cost of adding power cables and circuits that would otherwise be required in IP telephony and WLAN deployments. Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series PoE power allocation is dynamic, and power mapping increases to 740W of maximum PoE + power.
Perpetual PoE is supported on the Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series By Cisco Jakarta. With Perpetual PoE, PoE + power is maintained during switch reloading. This is essential for critical endpoints such as medical devices and Internet of Things (IoT) endpoints such as PoE powered lamps, so that there are no interruptions during switch reboots.
Cisco Enhanced Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches By Cisco Jakarta come with an Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty (E-LLW). E-LLW provides the same terms as Cisco’s standard lifetime warranty but adds next business day delivery of replacement hardware, if available, and 90 days of Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) 8 × 5 support.
Your formal warranty statement, including the warranty applicable to Cisco By Cisco Jakarta software, appears in the Cisco information package that accompanies your Cisco product. We encourage you to carefully review the warranty statement that shipped with your specific product prior to use.
|Cisco enhanced limited lifetime hardware warranty|
|Closed device||Applicable to all Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches.|
|Warranty duration||As long as the original end user retains or uses the product.|
|End-of-life policy||In the event of a product outage, Cisco’s warranty support is limited to five (5) years from the announcement of termination.|
|Hardware replacement||Cisco or its service centers will use commercially reasonable efforts to ship replacement parts for the Cisco Catalyst 2960-X or 2960-XR Series for next business day delivery, if available. Otherwise, a replacement will be dispatched within ten (10) business days of receipt of the RMA request. Actual delivery time may vary depending on customer location.|
|Effective date||The hardware warranty starts from the date of shipment to the customer (and if resold by a Cisco reseller, no later than ninety  days after the original shipment by Cisco).|
|TAC support||Cisco will provide, during customer local business hours, 8 hours per day, 5 days per week device-level basic configuration, diagnosis, and troubleshooting for up to 90 days from the date of shipment of the Cisco Catalyst 2960-X originally purchased. or Series 2960-XR products. This support does not include network-level solutions or support beyond the specific device being considered.|
|Cisco.com access||Guarantee allows guest access only to Cisco.com.|
Technical Support and Services
Table 23. Technical services are available for Switches Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR By Cisco Jakarta
|Cisco Smart Net Total Care ™ Service By Cisco Jakarta● At any time, global access to Cisco TAC
● Unlimited access to Cisco.com’s extensive knowledge base and tools
Advance hardware replacement on weekdays, 8x5x4, 24x7x4 or 24x7x2 and on-site parts replacement and installation available 1
● Operating system software update in progress in licensed feature set 2
● Proactive diagnostics and real-time alerts on Smart Call Home enabled devices
|Cisco Smart Foundation Services● Next business day advanced hardware replacement is available
● Access to the SMB TAC during working hours (access levels vary by region)
● Access to the knowledge base of SMB Cisco.com
● Online technical resources via the Smart Foundation Portal
● Repair and patch operating system software bugs
|Cisco By Cisco Jakarta Smart Maintenance Services● Network level coverage for the needs of small and medium enterprises
● Proactive health checks and periodic assessments of Cisco network foundation, voice, and security technology
● Technical support for eligible Cisco hardware and software via the Smart Care Portal
● Updates and upgrades to Cisco 2 operating system software and applications
● Next working day advance hardware replacement available, 24x7x4 option available 1
|Cisco SP Base Services● At any time, global access to Cisco TAC
● Registered access to Cisco.com
● Hardware replacement next business day, 8x5x4, 24x7x4 and 24x7x2. Return to the available factory options
● Operating system software updates in progress
|Cisco Focused Technical Support ServicesThree levels of premium, high-touch service are available:
● Cisco High-Touch Operations Management Service
● Cisco High-Touch Technical Support Service
● Cisco High-Touch Engineering Services
A valid Cisco Smart Net Total Care or SP Base contract is required on all network equipment
1 Advanced hardware replacement is available in a variety of service level combinations. For example, 8x5xNBD indicates that deliveries will be made during a standard 8 hour working day, 5 days a week (the generally accepted working day in the region), with NB (Next-Business-Day) deliveries. If NBD is not available, same day delivery is provided. Limits apply; please review the appropriate service description for details.
2 Cisco operating system updates include the following: maintenance releases, minor updates, and major updates in the licensed feature set.
Cisco ONE Software By Cisco Jakarta
Cisco ONE Software for Access Switching is available for the Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches.
Cisco ONE Software offers a simplified consumption model, centering on common customer scenarios in data centers, WANs and LANs.
Cisco ONE Software and services provide four key benefits to customers:
- A software suite that addresses customer usage scenarios at an attractive price.
- Investment protection for their software purchases through license portability enabled by By Cisco Jakarta software service.
- Access to continuous innovation and new technology with Cisco Software Support Services (SWSS).
- Flexible licensing model to smoothly distribute customer software expenses over time.
Cisco DNA Subscription License
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches By Cisco Jakarta support term-based Cisco DNA Essentials (Cisco DNA Essentials) licensing.
Order and manage licenses with a smart account: Creating a smart account using the Cisco Smart Software Manager (SSM) allows you to order device and license packages and also to manage your software licenses from a centralized website. You can set up Cisco SSM to receive daily email alerts and be notified of the expiration of the add-on you wish to renew.
When the license term expires, you can renew the add-on license to continue using it or deactivate the add-on license and then reload the switch to continue operating with basic licensing capabilities.
Table 24. Features supported in Cisco DNA Essentials for the Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Series
|Network visibility||DNS-AS, Full Flexible NetFlow|
|Day-zero network bring-up automation||Cisco Network Plug-and-Play application|
|Cisco DNA Center||Discovery, inventory, topology, image management software|
|Network monitoring||Device 360|
Table 25. Cisco Catalyst 2960-X product ID for Cisco DNA Essentials By Cisco Jakarta license
|24||C2960X-DNA-E-24 =||C2960X Cisco DNA Essentials, 24-port term licenses|
|C2960X-DNA-E-24-3Y||C2960X Cisco DNA Essentials, 24-port, 3-year term licenses|
|C2960X-DNA-E-24-5Y||C2960X Cisco DNA Essentials, 24-port, 5-year term licenses|
|48||C2960X-DNA-E-48 =||C2960X Cisco DNA Essentials, 48-port term licenses|
|C2960X-DNA-E-48-3Y||C2960X Cisco DNA Essentials, 48-port, 3-year term licenses|
|C2960X-DNA-E-48-5Y||C2960X Cisco DNA Essentials, 48-port, 5-year term licenses|
Table 26. Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR product ID for the Cisco DNA Essentials license
|24||C2960XR-DNA-E-24 =||C2960XR Cisco DNA Essentials, 24-port term licenses|
|C2960XR-DNA-E-24-3||C2960XR Cisco DNA Essentials, 24-port, 3-year term licenses|
|C2960XR-DNA-E-24-5||C2960XR Cisco DNA Essentials, 24-port, 5-year term licenses|
|48||C2960XR-DNA-E-48 =||C2960XR Cisco DNA Essentials, 48-port term licenses|
|C2960XR-DNA-E-48-3||C2960XR Cisco DNA Essentials, 48-port, 3-year term licenses|
|C2960XR-DNA-E-48-5||C2960XR Cisco DNA Essentials, 48-port, 5-year term licenses|
Software Policy By Cisco Jakarta
Customers with the Cisco IOS IP Lite, LAN Base, or LAN Lite software feature set will be provided with maintenance updates and bug fixes designed to maintain software compliance with published specifications, release notes, and industry standards as long as the original end user continues to own or use product or up to 1 year from the end date of sale for this product, whichever occurs earlier.
This policy supersedes any prior software warranties or representations and is subject to change without notice.
Cisco Embedded Support for Components of the Cisco DNA term
Cisco Embedded Support provides appropriate support for Cisco software suites and products. Cisco Jakarta will make your business applications function as expected and protect your investment. Cisco Embedded Support for components of the terms Cisco DNA Essentials and Cisco DNA Advantage is included. Cisco Embedded Support provides access to TAC support, major software updates, maintenance and minor software releases, and the Cisco Embedded Support site, for increased productivity with anytime access.
Tabel 27. Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches informasi pemesanan
|Part number||10/100/1000 Ethernet interfaces||Uplink interfaces||Cisco IOS Software feature set||Available PoE power||FlexStack-Plus, FlexStack-Extended|
|WS-C2960X-48FPD-L||48||2 SFP+||LAN Base||740W||Optional|
|WS-C2960X-48LPD-L||48||2 SFP+||LAN Base||370W||Optional|
|WS-C2960X-24PD-L||24||2 SFP+||LAN Base||370W||Optional|
|WS-C2960X-48TD-L||48||2 SFP+||LAN Base||–||Optional|
|WS-C2960X-24TD-L||24||2 SFP+||LAN Base||–||Optional|
|WS-C2960X-48FPS-L||48||4 SFP||LAN Base||740W||Optional|
|WS-C2960X-48LPS-L||48||4 SFP||LAN Base||370W||Optional|
|WS-C2960X-24PS-L||24||4 SFP||LAN Base||370W||Optional|
|WS-C2960X-24PSQ-L||24||2 SFP, 2 10/100/1000BT||LAN Base||110W||No|
|WS-C2960X-48TS-L||48||4 SFP||LAN Base||–||Optional|
|WS-C2960X-24TS-L||24||4 SFP||LAN Base||–||Optional|
|WS-C2960X-48TS-LL||48||2 SFP||LAN Lite||–||No|
|WS-C2960X-24TS-LL||24||2 SFP||LAN Lite||–||No|
Tabel 28. Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Series Switches ordering information
|Part number||10/100/1000 Ethernet interfaces||Uplink interfaces||Cisco IOS Software feature set||Available PoE power||Second FRU power supply option||FlexStack-Plus, FlexStack-Extended|
|WS-C2960XR-48FPD-I||48||2 SFP+||IP Lite||740W||1025W||Optional|
|WS-C2960XR-48LPD-I||48||2 SFP+||IP Lite||370W||640W||Optional|
|WS-C2960XR-24PD-I||24||2 SFP+||IP Lite||370W||640W||Optional|
|WS-C2960XR-48TD-I||48||2 SFP+||IP Lite||–||250W||Optional|
|WS-C2960XR-24TD-I||24||2 SFP+||IP Lite||–||250W||Optional|
|WS-C2960XR-48FPS-I||48||4 SFP||IP Lite||740W||1025W||Optional|
|WS-C2960XR-48LPS-I||48||4 SFP||IP Lite||370W||640W||Optional|
|WS-C2960XR-24PS-I||24||4 SFP||IP Lite||370W||640W||Optional|
|WS-C2960XR-48TS-I||48||4 SFP||IP Lite||–||250W||Optional|
|WS-C2960XR-24TS-I||24||4 SFP||IP Lite||–||250W||Optional|
Tabel 29. Aksesori
|C2960X-STACK||FlexStack-Plus hot-swappable stacking module|
|C2960X-FIBER-STK||FlexStack-Extended Fiber stacking module|
|C2960X-HYBRID-STK||FlexStack-Extended Hybrid module, with one copper and one fiber port|
|CAB-STK-E-0.5M||Stacking cable with a 0.5 m length|
|CAB-STK-E-1M||Stacking cable with a 1.0 m length|
|CAB-STK-E-3M||Stacking cable with a 3.0 m length|
|CAB-CONSOLE-RJ45||Console cable 6 feet with RJ-45|
|CAB-CONSOLE-USB||Console cable 6 feet with USB Type A and mini-B connectors|
|PWR-CLP||Power cable restraining clip|
|RCKMNT-1RU-2KX=||Spare rack-mount kit for Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series for 19-inch racks|
|RCKMNT-REC-2KX=||1 RU recessed rack-mount kit for Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series|
Tabel 30. Pilihan power supply redundan Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series
|PWR-RPS2300||Cisco Redundant Power System 2300 dan blower, tanpa catu daya|
|BLNK-RPS2300=||Insert bay cadangan untuk Cisco Redundant Power System 2300 untuk Switches Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series|
|CAB-RPS2300-E=||Spare RPS 2300 cable for Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches|
|BLWR-RPS2300=||Spare 45 CFM blower for RPS 2300|
|C3K-PWR-750WAC=||RPS 2300 750W AC power supply spare for Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series|
Tabel 31. Pilihan power supply Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Series By Cisco Jakarta
|PWR-C2-250WAC||Second FRU power supply and fan for all non-PoE 2960-XR switches, provides 250W AC of power|
|PWR-C2-640WAC4||Second FRU power supply and fan for all 370W PoE+ 2960-XR switches, provides 640W AC of power|
|PWR-C2-1025WAC4||Second FRU power supply and fan for all 740W PoE+ 2960-XR switches, provides 1025W AC of power|
|PWR-C2-250WAC=||Spare FRU power supply and fan for all non-PoE 2960-XR switches, provides 250W AC of power|
|PWR-C2-640WAC=||Spare FRU power supply and fan for all 370W PoE+ 2960-XR switches, provides 640W AC of power|
|PWR-C2-1025WAC=||Spare FRU power supply and fan for all 740W PoE+ 2960-XR switches, provides 1025W AC of power|
Tabel 32. Modul SFP dan SFP + SFP + 2960-X Cisco Catalyst 2960-X dan Seri
|SFP and SFP+ modules|
|For the list of supported SFP and SFP+ modules, visit https://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/modules/ps5455/products_device_support_tables_list.html.|
Tabel 33. Kabel daya untuk Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series
|CAB-16AWG-AC||AC power cord, 16AWG|
|CAB-ACE||AC power cord (Europe), C13, CEE 7, 1.5M|
|CAB-L620P-C13-US||Power cord, 250VAC, 15A, NEMA L6-20 to C13, US|
|CAB-ACI||AC power cord (Italy), C13, CEI 23-16, 2.5m|
|CAB-ACU||AC power cord (UK), C13, BS 1363, 2.5m|
|CAB-ACA||AC power cord (China/Australia), C13, AS 3112, 2.5m|
|CAB-ACS||AC power cord (Switzerland), C13, IEC 60884-1, 2.5m|
|CAB-ACR||AC power cord (Argentina), C13, EL 219 (IRAM 2073), 2.5m|
|CAB-ACC||CORD, PWR, CHINA, 10A, IEC 320, C13 (APN=CS-PWR-CH)|
|CAB-JPN-12A||CABASY, POWER CORD, JAPAN 2P, PSE, 12A @125VAC|
|CAB-L620P-C13-JPN||Power cord, 250VAC, 15A, NEMA L6-20 to C13, JAPAN|
|CAB-IND||Power cord for India|
|CAB-C15-ISR||Power cord for Israel|
|CAB-ACSA||Power cord for South Africa|
|CAB-AC15A-90L-USA||15A AC power cord, right angle (United States)|
|CAB-ACE-RA||Power cord Europe, right angle|
|CAB-ACI-RA||Power cord Italy, right angle|
|CAB-ACU-RA||Power cord UK, right angle|
|CAB-ACC-RA||Power cord China, right angle|
|CAB-ACA-RA||Power cord, Australia, right angle|
|CAB-ACS-RA||Power cord for Switzerland, right angle|
|CAB-ACR-RA||Power cord, Argentina, right angle|
|CAB-JPN-RA||Power cord, Japan, right angle|
|CAB-C15-CBN||Cabinet jumper power cord, 250 VAC 13A, C14-C15 connectors|
|CAB-ACBZ-12A||AC power cord (Brazil) 12A/125V BR-3-20 plug for less than 12A device|
Tabel 34. Kabel daya untuk Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Series
|CAB-TA-NA=||AC power cord for Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR (North America)|
|CAB-TA-AP=||AC power cord for Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR (Australia)|
|CAB-TA-AR=||AC power cord for Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR (Argentina)|
|CAB-TA-SW=||AC power cord for Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR (Switzerland)|
|CAB-TA-UK=||AC power cord for Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR (United Kingdom)|
|CAB-TA-JP=||AC power cord for Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR (Japan)|
|CAB-TA-250V-JP=||Japan 250VAC power cord for Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR (Japan)|
|CAB-TA-EU=||AC power cord for Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR (Europe)|
|CAB-TA-IT=||AC power cord for Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR (Italy)|
|CAB-TA-IN=||AC power cord for Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR (India)|
|CAB-TA-CN=||AC power cord for Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR (China)|
|CAB-TA-DN=||AC power cord for Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR (Denmark)|
|CAB-TA-IS=||AC power cord for Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR (Israel)|
|CAB-C15-CBN=||Cabinet jumper power cord, 250 VAC 13A, C14-C15 connectors|
|CAB-C15-CBN-JP=||Japan Cabinet Jumper Power Cord, 250 VAC 13A, C14-C15|
|CAB-TA-JP-RA=||Japan AC Right Angled Power Cord for Cisco Catalyst 2960XR|
Informasi Kompatibilitas Optik
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X dan 2960-XR Series Switches By Cisco Jakarta mendukung berbagai macam optik. Karena daftar optik yang didukung diperbarui secara berkala, lihat tabel yang tersedia di sini untuk informasi kompatibilitas: Kompatibilitas Optik.