RF Shielded Rack
RF Shielded Rack offers 100 percent protection against radio frequency interference (RF), making it ideal for testing devices requiring wireless attenuation. Specialized materials and components provide power and network connectivity without affecting RF protection performance.
RF Shielded Rack offers 100 percent protection against radio frequency (RF) interference, making it particularly suitable for testing devices requiring wireless attenuation. Specialized materials and components provide power and network connectivity without affecting RF protection performance. Powerful and durable fan exhausts hot air efficiently. All the air passes through the high performance honeycomb waveguide creating the least resistance with the highest signal attenuation. The 45U enclosure, 1200 millimeters deep is designed for today’s data centers, and can be seismically tethered and joined to other Racks. It comes with a standard square perforated rail for easy deployment of the device.
The RF Shielded Rack can be used quickly and easily in almost any environment. NetData also offers enclosures as a service, providing a cost-effective option for temporary deployments and small-scale projects.
- Mobility products requiring wireless attenuation
- Strict PCI compliance
- Isolation of sensitive data
- Power Conditioning – To achieve exceptional RF Shielding, power management within the enclosure is critical. A special power conditioning unit is used on top of the cover which allows an external power source to be fed into the unit without affecting the RF Shielding performance. The enclosure includes duct filters to provide the required rack power without compromising performance. An adjustable I / O panel allows for signal and fiber connectivity. The power conditioning unit allows for single phase and three phase.
- Cooling – The cabinet is designed with the cooling aspect of the devices running inside the enclosure in mind. The 8x variable fan allows heat to quickly dissipate from the enclosure.
- Specialized Products – The RF Shielded Rack uses special products and components to enable it to provide the best shielding capabilities. Special types of grounding accessories are also provided with the cabinet.
- Mobility Rack – Deploy up to 1,000 mobile devices in one rack combining compute, storage, network and power resources. The sliding rack includes a tray that holds the mobile device in place and pulls completely for easy access to all the devices on the tray.